Chapter Six: DJ's In Troubllllllle

Adrian came down to the ring and he was not happy AT ALL. When he reached the ring he just stared at me his mouth twitching. He looked like he wanted to kill me, but why? I smiled at him, but he didn't return it with one. What's his problem?! Next thing you know he grabbed me by my hair and took me backstage. "You're hurting me Adrian!" I exclaimed when we got backstage. "Well now you know how it feels!" he shouted back making all the superstars and divas watch. "Adrian you're being loud." I whispered. "Oh I'm sorry. Am I making a big scene?! Wouldn't want you to get FIRED!" he shouted. Then Dean and the guys came. "Hey what's your problem Neville?!" Dean yelled pushing Adrian and putting me behind him. "Oh like you don't know." Adrian said getting in Dean's face. "What are you talking about?" Dean asked getting calmer. "Someone told me about you guys' little episode at the hotel back in Alabama." Adrian said pointing at Dean and I. "Who?" I asked even though I didn't see the problem. We just dozed off on the couch.

Seth's POV

I was loving this drama scene. Dean's gonna get it. Neville will dump DJ, be mad at Dean, and run to me for comfort. And I'll be there to except her with open arms. "Seth did." Neville answered pointing at me. My smile quickly faded and I palmfaced myself. He wasn't supposed to tell them it was me. I though I made that very clear over the phone. Then again there were some really loud noises in the background on his end. "Seth?" Dean said looking at me with hatred. DJ got in front of Dean. "Adrian it's not how you thought it was. We were at the hotel and we shared a room. I asked him to watch a movie with me and when the movie ended we were asleep. We didn't do anything before that, between that, or after that. Your my boyfriend and I wouldn't cheat on you." DJ explained. "Oh whatever don't give me that. We're over!" Neville shouted. He walked away and then he saw me. "Thanks for telling me Seth. Even though we don't like each other you came through for me." he said placing a hand on my shoulder before walking out of sight. DJ walked up to me her eyes shining with tears. "How could you do this to me. I thought we were friends." she said trying to hold back tears. "We are!" I assured her grabbing both of her arms gently and staring into her eyes. "Obviously not or you wouldn't have don't this. I would expect this from Eva or or from someone else NOT you! And to think that you actually cared." she said smacking my hands away from her. That's when I got tackled to the ground by Dean. He kept punching me. Even though I deserved it I wasn't gonna take it. We switched sides and I was on top of him throwing punches of my own. Then we switched sides again. I heard a bunch of shouts from the superstars and divas and we got separated. "STOP!!" DJ screamed stepping in between us. Dean and I looked at her as did everyone else. "What is wrong with everybody. What happened to the way we were before...you know...before I walked into the picture. I know what I have to do now. Just stop fighting...for me." she said then tears started rolling down her face.

DJ's POV

The men let Dean and Seth go. They stared walking towards me. "No. Just get away...please." I pleaded. Next thing you know I ran away towards Stephanie's office. I've never felt like this in my entire life. KNOCK! KNOCK! Within seconds Triple H answered. "What's the matter DJ!" he asked his eyes full of concern. I appreciated it. "I need to speak to Stephanie please." I answered. "Oh I get it. Girl talk...say no more." He said leaving. "Stephanie?" I said sitting on the couch right across from her. "Yes." she replied looking up from her phone. "Wait...are you crying? What's the matter DJ?" she asked getting concerned. I had to think for a second. Was I really gonna give up my dream for three immature, grown men. But think about it. If I stay things will only get worse. But if I go back I'll have to deal with Adrian. I don't know what I'm gonna do.