29. the one where daddy doesn't stop.

chapter twenty-nine:
the one where daddy doesn't stop.

Luke Hemmings has a killer jawline and I'm honestly surprised as to how I've never noticed it before.

It may not be as sharp- or as prominent- as Calum's, but it's there. And when he tilts his head back, parts his lips to moan and wrings his fingers tightly through my tousled hair, I can see it better than ever.

"Fuck," Luke hisses, the contact of my hot skin against his making him even more responsive.

I take his length in my hand, surprised at how big he is but deciding not to comment on it in fear of ruining the moment. He looks at me, his eyes wild and my own filled with lust, and I know I'd hate to stop now.

His belt buckle falls, hitting the floor with a clutter as I rub my hand up and down the base, my mouth attached to the tip. I've only ever done this once; back in high school with my first ever boyfriend, some kid I can't really be bothered to think about now as Luke's whimpers are all that seem to flood my ears.

"Oh, god," he groans, rocking his hips upwards and unintentionally hitting the back of my throat. "H-How are you so good at- fuck,"

A choking sound emits from my lips as a slight trace of spit trickles downwards, leaking over my knuckles. I try to gather as much of it as I can, hearing the wet sounds mingle in with Luke's moans.

"F-Faster, Sophie," he groans, biting down hard on his bottom lip. His lip ring glints in the light at me, as if to serve some form of motivation. "Baby, please."

I smirk to myself, somewhat enjoying the sudden power switch. As much as I love Luke's assertive dominance with me, I can't help but revel in the fact that I can make him this way within the first few minutes of an unplanned blowjob.

"Shit," he pants, bucking his hips upwards and pulling my hair, causing my mouth to go further down on him. It's easy for my lips to adjust to the stretch, but I don't think it's as straightforward of a task for Luke as he's barely just keeping it all in. "B-Baby, I-I'm gonna come-"

Without warning, I remove my mouth, instead choosing to work him with my hands. It's an unexpected change but it results in a good outcome anyway; Luke groans loudly, his length throbbing in my hand, and his hips jut upwards. I quicken my pace, refusing to cease or slow down before I'm finally greeted with the hot, unfamiliar sight of him releasing all over my fingers- an erotic moan leaving his mouth in the process.

"Oh my god," he whimpers, breathing heavily as I keep my fingers where they are, helping him ride out his orgasm. I say nothing, knowing that this is enough for Luke and that anything appropriate to say would have to be after. "F-Fuck, baby, stop," he pants, and I oblige.

Retracting my hands, I attempt to stand up from my position on the floor, wobbling unevenly due to how awkwardly I've been kneeling for the past ten minutes.

I don't even have time to steady myself before Luke jolts out from his seat. He grabs my hips, grip hard and expression firm, before pinning me harshly against the wall.

"Fucking hell," he growls slightly, his tone low in my ear. "You have no fucking idea-"

I wrap my arms around his neck, feeling his plump lips attach themselves hungrily to my own. "-How badly I want you right now."

I hum in response, my heart beating as Luke moves his mouth. He guides it to my neck, licking and sucking the most sensitive parts of my skin in an expert Luke-way I've never experienced anywhere else. His hand trails up my tank top, grabbing one of my breasts with a slow smirk playing on his lips.