Four

This is so shocking.

   To out of nowhere have a memory come back to me like that. I've never felt so awake before. It's like a part of my brain has finally woken up from it's slumber.

   I sit still, with a smile on my face. Tae is smiling back at me, with a certain glint of something else in his eyes.

   "This is so exciting!" He says, sounding like Yoongi. He places a hand over my own. I look down at it, then up at him. He quickly removes it.

   "You sound like Yoongi." I laugh and he suddenly becomes tense. Just like Yoongi, when the subject of Taeyhung came up earlier.

   He looks away from me, to the distance. Becoming distant. I sit there awkwardly, looking the other way. Suddenly feeling really uncomfortable.

   "Eveye!" I hear a voice call my name. I look up to see my grandfather at the door of the shop. He waves at me to go see him. I quickly stand up, turning to look back at Tae. I must have been gone for a while now.

   "I have to go." I say, and then turn around towards the corner store. Before I can take another step, he takes a hold of my wrist. Stopping me.

   I hear him stand up from his seat, feeling his chest against my back. He's really close.

   My heartbeat quickens and my breath hitches. I can feel his breath against my neck, his mouth almost touching my ear. He's way too close. He lets out a breath, "I'll see you later." He whispers. I jump in surprise. He lets go of my wrist and I feel cold. I turn around to see that he's already gone. Only a single pink rose on the park bench. I sigh, taking a hold of it.

   "Eveye?" I turn around to see my grandfather looking at me with questionable eyes. I quickly snap out of what just happened.

   I just met Taehyung. Someone I didn't remember, but suddenly do. He made me remember a memory. Even if it was just a tiny memory, he still made me remember something!

   Looking down at this rose, with the single red stain on one of the petals; where my blood had fallen. It makes me smile. I'm glad he's back, maybe I'll start to remember more if I hang out more with him.

   I walk up the few steps to the store, looking up at my grandfather. He looks concerned.

   "Who was that you were talking to?"

   "Oh. Tae?" I'm not sure if he knows him or not. His eyes widen in surprise and a little smile shows up on his face.

   "Gosh, I haven't heard that name in such a long time..." He trails off, turning around to walk back inside. "I remember the two of you like it was yesterday." He chuckles, stopping in the middle of the store. I walk in behind him.

   "Were we close?" I want to know more. Who he is. My past. Maybe I'll find out why I forgot my memories.

   He turns around to face me and nods, holding out a hand. I take it without hesitation, as we walk behind the counter of the cash register. He pulls up two chairs from the back and we sit down. I put down the flower in an unused cup right next to the cash register.

   "You, Taehyung and Yoongi were super close when you were younger. You would come to our place every weekend, and stayed for weeks in the summer time." I smile at the thought of coming to see them all the time.

   What happened? Why did we stop?

   "You would mostly hung out with Yoongi, but when Taehyung was there, all your attention was on him. You did know him longer. He's also the," he looks down searching for the right words. After a few seconds, he raises his head with a smile. "Taehyung was the mysterious bad boy type, and you have always been the good girl who did everything she was told. Except when you were with him."