Eight

The next morning, I wake up in Yoongi's arms. My back, turned to him. Last night was really something. There's no right words to describe it. All I can say is that the smile that's on my face right now, isn't going to be leaving any time soon. I wish I could stay like this with Yoongi forever. His arms around my waist, holding me tight. His warm skin against my bare back, making me really comfortable. Our legs intertwined.

The sun is bright out. Even if I continue to close my eyes, I can still see it. It's a beautiful day.

I feel Yoongi move around as he moves his head closer. He hides his face in the crook of my neck, as he gives me a quick kiss. I can't help but let out a giggle as he knows that's one of my weak spots. I feel his mouth turn upwards forming a smile against my neck.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispers, as an even bigger smile forms on my face.

"Good morning Yoongi." I turn around in his arms, to face him.

The look he gives me makes my heart skip a beat. His face is so relaxed, as his eyes sparkle with the contact of the sun radiating from the window.

"It sure is bright out." He looks up at the window above me. His eyes look back down as he smirks. "It's shinning for you."

"Don't you think that's a bit cheesy?" I giggle as he shrugs.

"I don't think so. Actually I find it kind of sweet. Don't you think?" He gets closer, as his nose brushes mine. He gently nudges my face, placing a hand on my left cheek. He places his lips against mine, giving me a sweet short kiss. He lets his lips linger there for a few seconds, as he pecks my lips one more time.

"I need to get up. I've got some things to do with Sablo." I furrow my eyebrows, hearing that name for the first time. Who's Sablo?

"Sablo?"

"Oh yeah! Sablo is your grandfather's full name. Sablo Demsworth." Sablo Demsworth. That's a pretty cool name for a grandfather. It has a nice ring to it. Wonder what his name means. I've never really heard it before.

"Oh. Since we're at it, what's my grandmother's full name? If you don't mind me asking." It's just nice to know right?

"Of course I don't mind. Roselia Demsworth." He smiles, as he gets up from the bed.

I sit up, looking up at him as he picks up his pyjama pants, quickly putting them on. I don't think my grandmother would be very happy to see Yoongi running to his room naked. Especially since he's coming from my room.

"Now I, Min Yoongi, shall return to my chambers and change into my proper attire." He smirks as he stands up straight, putting out a hand.

Min Yoongi.

Now that's a powerful name. I never knew his full name until now. I actually really like it. I smile to myself, as I place my hand in his, he kisses it. I let out a laugh as he winks.

"I'll see you at dinner tonight."

"Really?" I ask in disbelief. He smirks and nods.

"Just for you." I smile as he walks towards my closed door. He turns back to me and smiles once more.

Turning the doorknob, he pulls the door open. Looking from the right of the hallway. He walks out, closing the door behind him.

I let out a sigh of happiness, as I get out of bed. I open up my drawer and take out a pair of black leggings and a slightly bigger shirt. I'm not going anywhere today anyway. I pick up my sleepwear from the end of my bed, putting it back in the drawer. I stand up on the somewhat cold floor. I put on my undergarments, then get dressed into my clothes.