Nine

I see myself as a younger kid with a blond almost white haired Taehyung. I'm laying in the grass, near the lake. Taehyung was taking pictures of me with his camera. I shied away. He smiled at the camera and looked at me as his eyes sparkled.

I see myself in a hammock, with Taehyung. We were laughing and smiling as he twirled around a pink rose. He knew that they were my favourite. They reminded me of Granny Rose.

I see Taehyung and I looking up at the shinning stars. I remembered him showing me his wings. His white beautiful wings. Angel wings. That's the most vulnerable I had ever seen him. He was scared that I'd be scared of him. But I wasn't. He was also scared about him not being an angel anymore. Because he wasn't allowed to love someone else. Or show his wings to someone else. But he broke those rules. For me.

Things start to change when Yoongi gets into the picture. Grandpa Sab shows up with a little boy our age. His name is Yoongi. Grandpa Sab explains to me that Yoongi can do magic like Grandpa Sab can. Because Grandpa Sab is a Healing Angel. He heals others for a living. That's how Taehyung and Yoongi are part of the family. They don't have parents but they consider us as family.

Taehyung started getting jealous as he noticed me slowly drifting away from him. Yoongi and I started to hang out more than I hung out with Taehyung.

Taehyung got angrier and angrier during the years.

A little older, but not by much, I remembered seeing Taehyung fall. Fall from the sky. His wings weren't white anymore. They were turning a grey colour. I remember running to him and trying to ask him what happened. His hair turning darker by the minute. But he ignored me.

I got much closer to Yoongi when he showed me different magic tricks that he could do. He showed me that he could grow plants without waiting for them to flourish.

I went to school with Yoongi and Taehyung, but Taehyung was never around. When the other kids would bully me, Yoongi was always there. He protected me. Then I found out why the kids were bullying me. It was Taehyung. He had obtained magic all of a sudden. He could do black magic.

I see myself trying to stop Taehyung from trying to hurt Yoongi. Taehyung is jealous. He wanted me for himself. He said he would have had me if it weren't for Yoongi showing up in our lives.

I see myself sitting on the branch of the Maple Tree. No snow in sight, on this somewhat warm December afternoon. Taehyung and I were getting into a fight. I told him that I loved Yoongi and not him. That he was too dark for me. That he had changed too much. He got mad at me and left me. When he left, my dress got caught by the tree bark. I fell from the branch of the Maple Tree. The day of New Years Eve.

I shake my head at all these memories. Taehyung is hurt because he thinks Yoongi stole me from him.

I fell down the Maple Tree, while I was fighting with Taehyung. When I fell, I hit my head hard. I was barely conscious. I saw Taehyung though. He heard me fall. Except he didn't try to help me. He took that opportunity to erase my memories. He thought he could change everything. To start all over again. But why? He didn't stay. Yoongi did. I don't understand.

I look up at Taehyung as he walks towards me. Yoongi stands hesitantly near the Maple Tree.

"You remember now? Great. Now watch this." He turns my face towards Yoongi. To look at him. Taehyung wraps Yoongi in this type of magical rope. It ties him up around the tree. Yoongi struggles to break free, but he can't move. The rope is too tight.

Taehyung takes my arm in his, pulling me up. The ropes binding me, disappear. We go down the steps towards the tree. He makes me stand in front of Yoongi. By body suddenly stiffens.