Chapter One

Birds chirruped in the morning, breeze blowing into the house and the curtains rustled gently. A  woman with raven hair placed a mug of freshly brewed coffee on the table. When she turns, she yelps when a man enveloped her into a hug. 

The man placed a hand on her head. "Rizwan!" She says, her head moving up to look at him. He chuckles and his crisp dress shirt smells like laundry. 

When they part, he holds out a denim blue tie at her. "Mind helping me, Sarah?"He asks. She rolled her eyes, taking the tie. In less than a minute, she had finished knotting his tie and moved back to look at him. Rizwan looks handsome as always in his lavender dress shirt and Sarah smiled at this. 

If he had to be honest, he is quite amazed at his wife's ability to knot a tie. Even he himself took several minutes. "I know you like staring at me, but I can't stand here all day." 

Sarah giggles and stepped aside, allowing him to take his mug. "You cheeky little brat." She slaps his bag playfully. 

 Both of them went to sit on a sofa. "This coffee tastes nice." He says after taking a gulp. 

"You always say the same thing." She cocks an eyebrow. 

Rizwan takes another gulp, he groans and leaned back. Sarah looks at him oddly. "What is it, honey?" 

He stares at the ceiling before he replies. "I have to start training that pesky little kid." 

Sarah gave him a confused look. "Wait, isn't that fat guy supposed to train him?" Rizwan sniggered at her. The 'fat guy' she is talking about refers to Agent Bakar. 

"Nah. They switched." He took a final sip of his drink before handing the empty mug to Sarah. "I never liked that kid." 

"Haven't you told me before that Ali keep praising you?" Rizwan grunts. 

Sarah sighs. "Ali likes you, Rizwan. He looks up at you more than his own uncle, so do treat him nicely." 

He got up and she followed suit as he walked towards the front door. "See you soon, sweetheart. Take care of Adam." He kisses her forehead and tucks a stray purple strand of hair behind her ear. Sarah got on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek. 

She took his hand and put something in his palm. It was five lollipops. "Be careful, Rizwan. I love you." 

"I love you too." Rizwan went out of the door.