Chapter Four

"Dos, Dos, hey," Trez says as he tries to catch up with the other woman's pace. "Calm down, it wasn't his fault..-"

Dos shrugged his large hand over her shoulder and continued walking. "IT IS HIS FAULT!" She yelled. "He put that goddamn gadget at the kindergarten and it exploded!" 

"It malfunctioned..-"

"Do I care?! It is still his fault!" She placed her hand on a scan and the door unlocked. Her eyes roamed across the room then it fell on a blonde haired man. 

Soon, she is pinning the man on the wall by his neck and he is writhing in pain. "You IDIOT!" Dos yells at his face filled with rage. "YOU NEARLY MURDERED INNOCENT CHILDREN ON OUR MISSION!" 

"ACK! I'm..-I'm sorraACKK!" Aaron choked as Dos tightened her grip. 

"Dos!" Trez rushed to the two of them. "Stop it!"

She ignored the man and continued to glare at Aaron. "If you want to try a new invention, do it somewhere that won't hurt innocent civilians!" 

"Something wrong happened to the gadget! I swear I didn't want it to explode!" 

"SHUT UP YOU IMBECILE FOOL!" 

"Dos, let him go." An electronic voice came. It was Uno. 

She dropped the man. Aaron fell on the floor with a loud thud and a groan, rubbing his sore neck. 

The image of the masked man in the holographic screen flickered as usual. "Dos, what do you have to say about this." The raven haired woman sighs and began to explain to Uno. 

After the explanation, Uno went quiet for a while. "Well, Dr.Aaron." He spoke. "Do not repeat this mistake again. For all we know, the only children we are going after are Agent Ali and Agent Alicia."

"I'm sorry Uno," Aaron began as he stood up. "but I swear to God that gadget isn't supposed to behave that way! And then Dos here wants to kill me off..-" 

"Silence, Dr.Aaron. We get it." Trez snickered.

"This man sure talks a lot. " Trez says and Aaron sneers.