~ rose romance ~

A couple days had passed and they had both agreed not to drink again for a while, for the hangover the day after was definitely not worth it. Though having a whole day full of Disney movies and cuddles made the unbearable headaches and constant urge to throw up a little better. And to their relief, Shane's mother never suspected a thing as she thought that maybe they were coming down with the flu again, so she left them in peace for the day.

Today they were at Ryland's house as his parents had gone out for the weekend to celebrate their wedding anniversary and Ryland's siblings took it upon their selves to go to friend's house for the next few days, leaving the house empty.

Shane was sat on the bed, fidgeting with the sleeves of his pink sweatshirt, while Ryland played around with a Polaroid camera he had recently bought. Shane didn't see why the camera was so special compared to others, maybe it was just for the look, but Ryland enjoyed it so he didn't bash on it too much as he didn't want to take away how excited Ryland was when he bought it.

"Model for me, baby." Ryland said, looking over at Shane and pointing the camera at him. A light blush covered Shane's face and a quiet giggle left his lips as he posed for the camera. Starting off with a simple smile, then poking his tongue out and squinting his eyes and finally puffing out his cheeks and squeezing his eyes shut. After a few more goofy photos, he pretended his was modelling for vogue. He gave Ryland his best model face and lay across the bed, one hand behind his head and one on his stomach, daring to lift the bottom of his sweatshirt up. Ryland could feel his heart flutter in his chest as he took the picture.

Ryland moved around, getting different angles of the beautiful boy that lay on his bed. In one that he took, Shane was looking him straight in the eyes, ignoring the camera completely, as he pulled up the bottom of his sweatshirt showing off his lower stomach.

His fingers glided slowly across the pale skin, giving himself and Ryland goose bumps, but for different reasons. As Ryland's shaky hands went to take another picture, Shane looked into the camera lens and poked the tip of his tongue out slightly between his teeth. Ryland declared within himself that that was the best photo he had ever taken.

"You're so fucking beautiful..." Ryland whispered, lowering the camera and looking down at Shane, who giggled softly and looked up at him with big eyes. Shane slowly starting to lift up his sweatshirt higher and higher, till more or less his entire torso was showing. His fingers ran up and down his body, gently circling his hardened nipples and running his finger tip across one hip to the other, not once looking away from Ryland's face. He was feeding off his reaction.

As Shane did that, Ryland was finding it harder and harder to keep himself composed. It wasn't often things like this happened, so when it did happen, he liked to keep it going for as long as possible.

"Ry..." Shane whispered as his eyelids fluttered closed. That was all it took for Ryland to climb on top of the bed and hover above Shane. He replaced Shane's hand with his own, mimicking the previous actions. His fingers traced over Shane's ribs and down the sides of his body till he reached his hip bones. He placed both of his hands on Shane's waist, squeezing him gently, sending a shiver up his spine and causing him to whimper.

Ryland's mouth found its way to Shane's neck, lacing the pale skin with small, delicate kisses. He didn't like to give hickeys; he liked Shane's skin to remain the way it was- the way it was supposed to be. He didn't want patches of pinks and purples to ruin his porcelain doll like skin. He needed to be gentle in order to keep the fragile boy intact.

As things progressed, they were both filled with excitement and nervousness thinking about what was about to come. They were now fully undressed, running their careful fingers over each other's warm bodies, staring at each other with big eyes and small smiles.

The amount of love they had for each other was radiating off their bodies. Having sex wasn't something they did just too feel good physically, but emotionally too. They bonded as one during the intimacy, they felt stronger within each other, they could show their love and affection in a new way- in a beautiful and pure way. They were so gentle with each other, making sure they were okay, reminding the other that they were beautiful and loved. They took things slow and talked it through. There was no rushing nor careless actions, everything was delicate and thought out.

Shane's hands gripped tightly onto Ryland's firm shoulders as their bodies fit together like pieces to a jigsaw. The rhythm of their hearts matched the beating of the mattress, their breaths were in sync with one and others, their minds were foggy and their eyes were cloudy. Traces of "I love you" 's could be faintly heard along with quiet reassurances that they were both okay.

When it finally came to an end, both boys climbed under the cover and embraced each other. No words were said as they already said what was needed while they made love, so they laid there in silence with tired eyes and pounding hearts.

After a while, their heavy breaths were replaced with calm and secure ones, lulling them into a well needed night of rest.