Chapter 2: Good Morning Sunshine

*3 weeks later...*

Alyx POV

*[I was startled out of a deep sleep by music blaring. Above the music I could faintly hear Kris singing along. I chuckled and rubbed my eyes stretching before sliding out of bed with a yawn as I headed for the door.]*

"Kris?!" I yelled while banging on the bedroom door. The music quickly paused and the door flung open. "Good morning sunshine!" Kris yelled at me as she danced back into the room. "You seem to be in a better mood..." I replied with a giggle as I walked in and flopped onto the bed. "So, what are we going to do today?". Kris turned back to face me with a grin on her face. "Well... I was thinking... something fun. And exciting." I sat on the bed beside Al with a hopeful look upon my face as she glared at me. "This can't be good" she replied with an exasperated sigh. "Amusement park." I blurted out with wide eyes and a look of pure impatience upon my face as silence consumed us. Alyx arched her brow in thought as she began to smile and nod in agreement. We both bounded towards the mirror to look ourselves over as we were both already dressed. We nodded in approval before heading down stairs.

"Al, since it's almost noon why don't we go out for lunch as well? Make a day of it." I asked as I grabbed my keys and my handbag turning back to Alyx awaiting her reply. "Sounds like a plan to me!". We both squealed with excitement and ran out the door locking it behind us. As I went to get in the car, Alyx took off and stood in front of the code box. I pulled up in front of it and she quickly punched in the code and ran through the gate ahead of me and began to punch the code in again as I pulled through, the gate closing quickly behind me. Alyx jumped in the car and we were on our way...

*LATER THAT DAY*

Alyx and I walked back to the car hand in hand while rubbing our stomachs. Between being over stuffed from all the food we had consumed, and being sick from the numerous rides we went on we were both feeling pretty shitty. We both slumped into our seats and I slowly and very lazily started the car. We drove home in almost complete silence other than a few moans and groans with every pot hole I hit. I stopped beside the code box and Alyx reluctantly got out and punched in the code as I drove through the gate. She walked through the gate and punched in the code and came to stand be side me as we both eyed the black corvette in the driveway. We gave each other a confused look before shuffling towards the door and finding it unlocked. Alyx let out a pretty manly burp and grabbed a brick from the flower bed. I did the same as we crept into the house quietly closing the door behind us. I looked over to Alyx and held my finger up to my lips as we crept forward. We heard water running in the downstairs bathroom. We both stood in front of the closed door and listened carefully. As I carefully and quietly began to open the door, Alyx was positioned to strike. I flung the door open and Alyx burst in waving the brick above her head like a maniac. I ripped open the shower curtain and to our surprise, we were face to face with a wet and naked Danny. Both Alyx and I screamed and ran out. "My eyes! They burn!" I screamed as I took off up the stairs. "I think I'm gonna puke!!" yelled Alyx as she trailed behind me. As I threw myself face first onto the bed I heard Alyx gagging in the bathroom. A few minutes later, Alyx came into my room and flopped down on the bed. "GUYS?! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D JUST CHARGE IN ON SOMEONE!". Alyx and I chuckled. "Let's go see what he wants." I said as I stretched and stood up heading back down stairs with Alyx following me.

"It's okay Danny." I said as I took a seat on the couch beside him. "We forgot you were coming back." Alyx chimed in as she took a seat on the floor in front of the television. "Where did you two go any way?" Danny asked while raising his eyebrow at me. "Amusement Park..." I trailed as I leaned back into the couch with a sigh. "We ate too much, and went on way to many rides." Alyx said as she laid back on the floor. "You two look horrid." Danny interjected as he looked from myself over to Alyx. "Oh, that makes us feel even better". I remarked sarcastically. Danny shrugged his shoulders and laughed. "So when are the guys supposed to be getting back anyway?" Danny asked. I slid my phone out of my pocket opening the calendar. "What day are we today?" I asked Danny as I swiped though. "Wednesday the 19th." he replied quickly. "Tomorrow." I said casually as I put my phone away. Alyx sat bolt upright and stared at both Danny and I. "TOMORROW?!" she screamed as she got up off the floor. I sat in silence for a minute allowing it to sink in before my jaw dropped open. "TOMORROW!" I screamed back as I stood up and began looking around at the mess Alyx and I had made over the last few days. Danny stood up and looked at us with a smirk. "Would you two like some help cleaning up?" he asked with a giggle. Both Alyx and I nodded as we were at a loss for words. These last few weeks had just flew by...