Chapter 8: 9-1-1, What's Your Emergency?

Alyx' POV

*[I sat on the sofa in the dressing room, gazing at the ring on my finger... I was so lost in thoughts I didn't hear anything of what was going on around me. I can't believe it, I'm marrying Andy Biersack...]*

I returned my attention to everyone else in the room. They were all saying goodbye to Amy and Chris. I stood with a smile as Amy made her way over to me and pulled me into a loving hug. "I couldn't be prouder to call you my Daughter-in-Law Alyx." she whispered in to my ear. I smiled at her and waved good bye as she and Chris left.

I plopped back down on the couch with a huff as the guys all rough housed and played a round of pool. I looked around, where was Krissy? I arched my eyebrow and stood up. "Guys?" I shouted over the laughter and many grunts as they knocked in to each other and clanged the pool balls together. They all looked up at me and the room got really quiet. "Where's Kris?" I asked looking from each of them. They all looked at each other before Ashley pulled out his phone and dialed her number.

We all looked around as we heard her phone ringing. I quickly followed the sound in to the little coat closet. Her bag was hanging on the hook. I reached in and pulled her phone out, muting it. I held the phone up and shrugged to the guys. I slipped it in my pocket as we all crowded to the door and out in to the hallway.

A few member's of the crew were coiling up cords and stacking the boxes of equipment. "Hey! Here come's the newly engaged!" one of them remarked with a chuckle and a thumbs up. "Thank's man, but listen... Have you seen Krissy?" Andy asked him with a hint of worry and concern in his voice. "No I haven't, what's going on?" he asked. "We don't know where she is, and it's not like her to just disappear." Andy replied and we all hurried off down the hall. As we ran past the numerous doors, I stopped at one. The bathroom. There was an out of order sign on the door, which wasn't there before. "Guys!" I shouted as they had kept going. They all skidded to a stop as I went in to the bathroom. No one was in there, but the floor was flooded. "Maybe she went to find another bathroom?" Jinxx suggested. We all nodded and took off down the hall. We approached a man, and decided he'd be the best person to ask about were the other bathroom was. He directed us down the hall way to the very end, through the door on the right, and down the the stairs.

I raced ahead of the guy's, they were trying to calm a frantic Ashley. I burst through the door and down the stairs, only to...

I skidded to a stop nearly falling face first over the body on the landing before the second set of stairs descending down stairs. I screamed like I had never before. The guys rushed passed me and Ashley landed on his knees turning the body onto it's back. She was pale and lifeless. "I think she fell down the stairs guys." CC exclaimed before pointing to what looked like a puddle of water that she was laying in."Guy's... I think her water broke! We have to call an ambulance! NOW!" I screamed fumbling for my phone and dialing the emergency number.

********************

9-1-1 Dispatch, what's your emergency?

Alyx: Yes I need an ambulance to the South Marina Arena please!

Dispatch: Okay, whats going on? We're getting an ambulance on route to you now.

Alyx: My friend Krissy Morrison is pregnant with twins, and we think her water broke and she fell down a set of stairs. She's unconscious! Please hurry!

Dispatch: Okay, they're only a moment away I need someone to meet them outside so the medic's can be directed to her. Do you have someone who can do that for me Miss?