Thunderstorms

Surprisingly it's not Stiles that's afraid of thunderstorms.  In fact, he loves them.  He likes the way brick buildings look when they're wet, he likes the sound of rain, he likes the comfort it gives him.  Stiles loves how it is able to lure him to sleep with a sense of security.

Scott is deathly terrified of storms.  He hates the loud noise that reminds him of things he's lost, he hates how dark and gloomy it makes the world look.  Scott can't be alone in storms or else he'd go crazy.

So that's why even when a storm warning crosses him he calls Stiles.  His heart will be racing as he presses the button with shaky fingers.  His voice will crack as he tells Stiles to get his ass over there because he's too frightened to go outside.

And Stiles will always be there within five minutes, talking to Scott as he drives.  He'll be telling Scott how wonderful he is, and saying that nothing will hurt him because he's a true alpha. 

Lightning will flash and Scott will hide under the bed like the puppy he is until his lover gets there.  He'll be thinking sad thoughts and trying to get them to stop.

Stiles will practically break the door opening it in attempt to get to the puppy.  His heart will be filled in adoration when he sees Scott whimpering.  The tan boy's lower lip trembling as he stares at Stiles.

Stiles will get Scott out from under the bed as if he's a baby that's sad.  Stiles will hold him, pouring all his warmth into the older one.  Scott would nuzzle his head in Stiles neck in attempt for more.

Then they'd cuddle in bed, Stiles being the big spoon for once.  Scott would gaze out the window at the gray sky, slowly calming down.  His hand gripping Stiles as if his life depended on it.

The paler boy would kiss Scott's neck, whispering to him.  He'd remind Scott of his favorite things. He'd make Scott laugh because of his high level of sarcasm.

When Scott was happy again he'd turn in Stiles arms.  A small smile present on his face.  His heart bursting at the seams from just his lovers gaze.

Usually Scott would then become the dominant one, wrapping his arms around Stiles.  He'd press the pale boy to his chest.  He wouldn't stop smiling.

Stiles would grab Scott's face and kiss him.  Their mouths mold together as if they couldn't get enough.  Lips so soft you could get lost in.

It would turn into a miny make out session.  Scott's eyes would turn red.  His body completely disobeying his mind.  Although his heart would want it, too.

To say the boys were in love was an understatement.  They we're whipped.  Anyone could tell just by the smiles Stiles gets around Scott.  Or by the way Scott would stare mostly at Stiles and ignore even the sour wolf.

And no one ever ignores Derek.

That's how they would spend their night, tangled up, pressing kisses all over each other, and simply enjoy being there.

*
Short. I know.

*
I got a PERFECT idea for the next one.

*
I wrote this during a thunderstorm. Lmao.

*
Have no chill.

*
Ship Sciles