Love quotes

*Basically love quotes to go with little scenarios

Happy:

Scott jumped around the room. He was so happy to finally have gotten a date with the boy he liked.  The boy he loved.  Stiles was the only one who could make him feel this happy.

"Knowing I am loved by you feels unbelievable"

"I want a long relationship with you.  Like a cute one."

"I don't think you understand how easily you make my day"

Love sick:

Scott sighed, falling back onto his bed.  His eye's were glazed over with delight at the thought of Stiles.  No matter how broken the other was, Scott didn't care.  The boy always made him blush and he couldn't help it.  He was so in love.

"You are still beautiful even though you're bent and a little broken"

"Despite all the scars I have on my heart from loving, I have had the courage to love again"

"I love you. I don't know if I could love anyone else"

"Your eyes melt my soul.  I could look at you forever and still be completely at home"

Sad:

Stiles lay on his bed, crying.  He had allowed his heart to be used again by another boy. 

"If I knew it was gonna hurt this bad, I wish I never met him"

"It's fun and games until someone falls in love"

"All I do is miss you and you aren't even mine"

*
Hai im stressed cause I have finals in two days.  Yay. 

*guys it blows my mind that we are so close to 20k like what the shit.

*have no chill and ship sciles