Hidden

*I only updated cause I need to rant.*

As usual the two love birds were very bad at keeping secrets.  They also surprisingly had a lot.  But people were suspicious so it was not that hard to figure the two out.

The two tried to keep their love a secret.  It was something they were successful at for a while before they got too sick of being apart.  Eventually everyone's true colors begin to show through.

They valued keeping themselves a secret because the world isn't a very open place.  Of course there was Corey and Mason whom were out and proud.  Although Stiles and Scott couldn't find themselves to be like that.  It was almost natural instinct to be hidden.

No one could believe it until Brett pointed it out obviously when he watched the two at lacrosse practice.  Brett only saw because he had noticed a mood change in the two lately and wanted to know why.

The two were happier than ever.  Of course it confused the others because Stiles became more of a mom towards the pack while Scott was extra caring. It was hard to figure out if something changed because both were like that anyway.

The real deal breaker was when Stiles and Scott got closer.  They were always together.  At pack movie nights Stiles didn't sit on the edge and hit people if they tried to take his snacks, or cover the persons closes eyes at intimate scenes.  Instead, he sat in the middle next to Scott, almost cuddling.  He'd throw food at people when they got scared, and made sure everyone was always okay.  That last one resulted in him being shushed multiple times.

After that it's like everyone was in detective mode.  Everyone, including Kira whom just wanted if her ex was actually gay.  She wouldn't be angry, she would be content because she'd finally know why he broke up with her.

Lacrosse practice was where you could find the entire pack in that time.  Each time the pair did sometime everyone would try to see how it made sense.  Liam was constantly running over to tell them the little things.

"Guys, I think I know what this is." Malia said, glaring in their direction. "I think one of them are moving and the other is sad because he's losing his best friend!"

Lydia and Mason gasped as Brett hit his forehead. "I hardly ever hang out with you guys, but when I do it's for you to be stupid and oblivious?"

The entire pack on the bleachers gasp in unison.  Liam eyes them before running off for the group huddle at the end of practice.  Scott and Stiles pay no attention to the others.

"Guys, I think they might be dating."

The other three friends run over afterwards.  Liam has a confused look on his face but no one ask him about it for they all have the same look.  Slowly, everyone starts packing up.

"What?" Stiles ask, getting ready to go to the locker room.  He looks at all his friends whom look at each other before shrugging.

Scott come up next to Stiles and puts a hand on his shoulder before lightly touching his side.  It's only for a second and could be missed because Scott shimmies past his lover before tugging him towards the school.

Liam gets up to follow after collecting his bag and every nods at him.  They can't go in and stock but he can.  Obviously they were determined to find out for sure.

In the locker room everyone else on the team are almost already done changing.  Stiles and Scott are next to each other smiling and sometimes giggling as they took of their shirts.  Liam changed quickly and hid so he could spy.

The rest of the team began to file out quickly, coach included.  Soon the only one's left were Scott and Stiles whom were both still shirtless.  Stiles had just stuffed his jersey in his locker when Scott grabbed him.

The older pressed his lips against Stiles'.  His hands were on either side of his neck as Stiles put his hand on the locker for support.  The kiss was short but heated.

Liam tried not to gasp as he scrambled out and to his friends now in the parking lot.  His eyes were wide and his hands were being waved all around.  It made the other stare at him.

Scott pulled back when he heard the door close, not sure if Stiles heard.  He looked at Stiles and put a hand over his heart to make sure the heartbeats were his. 

Stiles pressed his body to Scott's and looked around. "What's wrong?"

"I heard the door close, but I don't hear anyone in here." The alpha pressed his arm around Stiles' waist in protection.  His eyes scanned the lockers.

"It was probably someone leaving.  It's okay, babe." The pale teen kissed the others jaw line before moving to put on a shirt.  Once done he stared at Scott who hadn't moved. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah." Finally, Scott moved to get his shirt on and they walked out of the school.  Scott hand a hand on Stiles' shoulder because that was as close as they could get around their friends.

Of course they couldn't tell their friends because they would probably act like they are now about what Liam said.  Everyone's eyes were wide open and disbelieving.

"They did not!" Lydia screeched.

"Did too!" Liam yelled back, turning to Mason who nodded.

"Intense." Corey hit Mason's arm.

"I for one, hope they did." Corey spoke, looking at Kira.  Kira nodded and said she did, too. 

"You guys are acting like it's a big deal." Brett said leaning his arm on top of his car.  His looked around before biting his lip.

"It is when you think they'd be cute." Malia said matter-of-fact.  Everyone else nodded but Lydia.  Of course she wouldn't think so, she liked Stiles but was too little too late.

"And what if they are?" Liam asked, adjusting his back pack strap.  He looked to the front of the school where the topic of the debate walked out.

"Observe them." Brett spoke quietly. "Look for signs.  Swollen lips, red cheeks, racing heartbeat, ect."

Everyone just stared at them making Stiles feel uncomfortable.  He felt like they knew.  He was right, of course.

"Lips, cheeks.  Stiles is the only one who has a fast heartbeat." Malia said, looking to her friends for confirmation.  She got a couple nods but Corey and Kira high-fived.

The two lovers looked at everyone, confused.  They only received grins so Stiles walked to his Jeep and put his stuff in the trunk.  His hands purposefully brushed with Scott who's heart raced.

"Don't." Scott whispered.

They got in the Jeep along with Corey, Mason, and Liam.  Stiles agreed to give them a ride home for the rest of the year.

"Why are you guys so quiet?" Scott asked, almost to Mason's house.

"We know your secret." Corey singed. 

Stiles' eyes widened and he pressed down on the break hard, putting his arm in front of Scott.  When they stopped, Stiles kept his arm there.  Him and Scott shared a worried look.

"Fuck."

*
Rant, enjoy

*
THE FUCKING TEEN CHOICE AWARDS ARE A HOAX. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, JUST LOOK. THEY SAY THAT WE GET TO CHOOSE WHO THE WINNER IS BUT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOW IT SAYS "The awards have the right to choose the winner of the top 4 nominations out of 88 categories"

DO YOU REALLY THINK ALL THE TEEN WOLF FANS WOULD DO THE SHOW DIRTY BY ONLY VOTING FOR THEM AS "choice summer show" ??? NO. RIVERDALE IS NEWER(no hate, huge fan of the show) SO THEY WERE CHOSEN TO GET ALL THOSE AWARDS.

STILL DONT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS? JAKE PAUL "WON" SOCIAL MEDIA STAR WHEN THE DOLAN TWINS ACTUALLY WON. ON TWITTER WHEN YOU HAVE TO RT TO VOTE JAKE PAUL GOT LESS THAN 2000 RTS WHILE THE DOLAN TWINS GOT 36K

MENDES ARMY "WON" BEST FAN ARMY. (I'm in that fandom so is good) WHEN IN REALITY THE DIRECTIONERS WON. WE HAD THOUSANDS OF TWEETS OVER THEIRS. BUT OF COURSE ONE DIRECTION COULDN'T MAKE A VIDEO ACCEPTING THE AWARD NOW CAN THEY?

*
I have proved my point.  Rant over.

*
Have no chill (obviously) and ship Sciles.