Saved?

Kirsten POV

I have been told my whole life that i was a terrible person and that i should kill myself. But i have always stayed strong for my mate. I am the omega of my pack and am basically the pack slave. I have heard that i was adopted but i have never believed it. As i was washing the dishes, the war sirens started going off. I started to run to the pack house when i heard the "alpha" talk to the attacking alpha. "I want my daughter Kirsten back!" I was confused we didnt have a Kirsten in our pack. "Fine i will give her to you if you dont attack my pack." Our alpha said to him. "Annabelle! Get over here now!" I walked up to him and looked at the attacking alpha. He looks very suprised. " Kirsten?" I looked confused. "Whos Kirsten im Annabelle?" He smiled "Annabelle im your father." I was shocked to say the least i was freaked out "wha-? How?!" When you were only a couple months old, rogues took you away from us. We have been looking for you ever since." He explained i nodded "Why do you keep calling me Kirsten?" "That was your name that we gave you. I guess now you are Annabelle West. Anna, would you like to come back with me to your mother and siblings?" I nodded "Just two questions. How many siblings do i have? And how old are they?" The oldest two are 20 and are twins. Their names are Sky and Kameron. They have found their mates. Next would be your twin sister Cristina or Tina as we call her. You two are 16. And then there is your little brother Jordan. He is only 12 but if you get him angry, he can turn on you like a pitbull." (A/N Dont hate i just dont like pitbulls) i nodded. "So im not crazy that this is actually happening?" He laughed "No sweetheart this is all real" We started to load the car with the very little stuff that i have. I looked back at the house that i have lived in for most of my life then got in the car. As we pulled away, i started drifting off to sleep. "Go to sleep princess, ill wake you up when we get there." With that i fell into a peaceful sleep.

"Anna wake up please, we are here." I woke up at my father's voice. I looked out the window and saw a big mansion. "Where are we?" " my pack house, your new home." I nodded and followed him inside. "Laina?" I hear someone come down the stairs but stop halfway. It was an older woman a little younger than my father but had blonde hair with blue eyes. She looked a little like me. "Oh. My. Moon Goddess! Kirsten?!" I smiled "i guess but my name is Annabelle now." She still smiled and nodded. She ran up and hugged me. "Sorry to be rude, but who are you?" She pulled away smiling. "Im your mother." I smiled and hugged her. A young boy came down with a girl who looked almost exactly like me. "Mom! Jordan keeps annoying me!" Mom laughed. "Christina, Jordan, this is Kirsten now known as Annabelle." Christine looked at me. "My twin sister?!" She smiled and ran and hugged me. Once we pulled away, the young boy cane up to me. "Nice to meet you Anna, im Jordan!" I smiled at his cuteness. "TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!!" Some one yelled scaring the heck out of me. "Kameron! Molly!" In cam a boy about 20, muscular, with blonde hair and blue eyes, and tall with a young girl with red hair, hazel eyes, and big glasses. And another couple came in, the girl was shorter than the blonde boy but about the same age. She had blonde hair and green eyes, while the boy with her had black hair, and hazel eyes. "Kam, Sky, you remember Kirsten." Mom told them. We then had a huge family reunion thing. It was about 10 when we all decided to go to bed. As i was walking to the room that Sky showed me i smelt the most intoxicating scent ever. It was like a good smelling citrus. I followed it down the hall and to a living room. There was two guys playing video games. All of a sudden one of them stopped, sniffed the air, and turned around to look at me. "Ill be back dude" "ok" he jumped over the couch and cam over to me. "Hi im Lion and you are?" "Annabelle." He smiled at me. "Follow me." He led me back down the hall and i saw that his room was right actoss from mine. What a coincidence. He brought me in his room and as soon as we closed the door and locked it, he started kissing my lips and taking clothes off. Lets just say that it was a very eventful night.

____________________________________

Thank yall for readin the sequel to Alpha's Rejected  Mate please leave comments on what yall think and what you want to see

Vote

Comment

Dont hate, preciate