Kidnapped???

Just a quick little A/N for yall. I am tryin to start writin again cause i realized i havent been in a while. So dont judge if it takes me a while to write i havent done it in a while and i have a bit of writers block but im gettin over it.   -Ali❤️❤️❤️

P.S. the picture is of the unknown person aka Chris (im not sure if i said his name in the first book or in this one but if i did, his name is Chris now.)

____________________________________

Kirsten POV

I heard the sound of chains moving yet i couldnt open my eyes. I heard a few people talking. One of them sounded a few feet away from me. And the other sounded like it was right next to me. I started to open my eyes and took in the dark room like cell. I looked up and saw a man on the other side of the bars and next to me was my mother. "Ah! Looks like little Annabelle is awake now. How is my beautiful daughter?" Daughter? I held a confused face. But as my eyes got used to the dim light in this cell. As i saw his face, i saw that it was Chris, my old alpha, and apparently the guy who kidnapped me when i was only a few months old. I looked at him wih disgust. "Its Kirsten now. I am with my real family now and my name is not and will never be Annabelle again!" He took pride in this and looked at my mother with a smug look. "I see you have made her into an Alpha female. My how that is very brave of you my mate." My mother looked at him with anger and disgust all at the same time. While i was just very confused. What was he talking about? Mom being his mate? Chris looked back at me. "You never told her did you? My, my! Little Annabelle, your mother was originally my mate. We were dating and then we broke up. Then she went to that stupid party with your idiot friend, what was her name? Blake? Then a few weeks later, i find out that your mother is pregnant with a slimy disgusting wimp of an alpha." He came inside of the cell and walked torwards my mother. "Beautiful, beautiful Laina, you were mine. And you still are." Mom snarled at Chris as he was coming closer. He put a hand on her cheek. As soon as he did, she bit his thumb. He pulled his hand away in pain then slapped the cheek that his hand was just on. "I see you have gotten used to your wimpy alpha's touch. Pathetic." He stepped away from mom and came over to me. He squatted down in front of me and it took everythin in me not to kick him where the sun doesnt shine. He saw the look that i was about to do it so before i could, he chained my legs down. "Now both of you are going to be good mate and daughter and stay quiet. This is gonna hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me." He pulled out a syringe and injected it in my thigh. Then everything went dark.

Lion POV

Three days...... it has been three days since i have seen my Kirsten. Three whole days!!! We have been searching non-stop. Me and Alpha west both have been so worried about her and Luna Laina. I have never missed someone more in my entire life. So far i dont think that Evan knows that she has been kidnapped. As soon as i said that, Evan walked in the door all teary eyed. I scooted back from my desk as she ran and got in my lap. "Daddy? I miss mommy." She buried her head in my chest and i closed my eyes enjoying the moment. It was interrupted by one of the trackers named im pretty sure Andrew. "Alpha Ross, we've found them.

____________________________________

Thank yall for readin this book and the first one i would have never known that i would have gotten 67k reads on the first one❤️❤️❤️❤️