Reject or no?

🐵Jordan POV🐵

I was at school and i couldnt stop thinking about what dad said. I dont know wheather i should reject her or not. If i do, mom and dad will be dissapointed and i will have to hide that im a werewolf. But if i do... i can mate with anyone i want... i dont know. I saw Kam and Molly and my other siblings over at our table across the cafeteria. i started to walk over to where they were when i turned my head to see my mate Elizabeth sitting alone. I turned torwards her and walked over to her. "Hey Elizabeth." She looked up from a book she was reading and i noticed it was 'Romeo and Juliet' "Uh... hi?" I smiled at the sound of her voice. "Can i sit?" "S-sure Jordan." I internally shivered at the way she said my name. I sat down across from her and started eating my lunch. 'Is that your mate?' Sky asked me through the mind link. I looked up to see that she was staring at me. I nodded and she smiled. After lunch was over, i got to know Elizabeth or as her friends call her Eliza, i walked her to her next class. I decided that if all goes well, then im not going to reject Eliza.

After school i was in the parking lot waiting next to my motorcycle while Sky and Marcus drove his truck, Kam and Molly went to the woods and shifted, and Christine and Kirsten drove mom's car. Neither of them have gotten a vehicle yet so they either drive dad's truck or mom's car. I stood there and saw Eliza walk out of the front door. I called her over and she cautiously walked over to me. She normally walks home so i decided to offer her a ride. "Do you want a ride?" She looked at me as if i was joking. "Your joking right? On that death machine." I laughed a little at her cuteness. I got on and looked at her. "Hop on." She rolled her eyes and carefully got on behind me. She put her hands on my shoulders, so i grabbed her hands and put them around my waist. It felt right with her arms around my waist. I could feel little sparks and smiled. Soon we were out of the parking lot and headed for her house.

❤️Kirsten POV❤️

When we got home, i smelt a familiar scent at the house. I was confused because i know i have smelt that scent before. I walked inside and put my bag down by the door and walked into the kitchen. Once i got in there i saw a face that i finally remembered. I cant believe he is here...

____________________________________

Thank yall for 100 reads (its at 99 but its so close) i love yall❤️ check out my other books please

Vote

Comment

Dont hate, preciate