Epilogue

Lion POV

We finally got home and i took my sleeping mate upstairs to our room. I knew that we would have to move back to my pack, but i couldnt take her away from her family just yet. I was laying in the bed with Kirsten next to me her head in the crook of my neck. I looked up at the door about to growl at the person who barged in till i saw it was Evan. "Daddy?" I gave her a small smile while she ran in and jumped up on the bed. "Mommy?" She asked. I shushed her "Mommy's sleeping right now baby. She has had a long day." Evan nodded and layed down on my chest. Oh my girls. I kissed Both Evan and Kirsten on the forehead then fell into a deep sleep.

Kirsten POV

I woke up and opened my eyes. It was like my eyes were still closed because everything was still black. I felt around and felt Lion's arm next to my head and tried to wake him up. "Huh? Whats wrong baby?" I felt him sit up and put his arms around me. He pulled me close to him and put his head on top of mine. "Baby?" I tried to look up at him or what i think was him and said "Lion? We need to go to the pack doctor." I could feel his questioning gaze on me so before he could ask why, i spoke up. "I cant see anything. Its like my eyes are open but everything is black." He didnt say anything, he just picked me up bridal style and ran to the pack doctor. Once we got there, i was set down on a bed and i heard the pack doctor come in. "Hello Luna, my name is Doctor Zayne. What seems to be the problem?" Before i could say anything Lion told her everything that i had told him before we got here. "Alright Luna West im going to give you some medicine that will let you sleep while i run some tests." I nodded then soon i was out.

Lion POV

Doctor Zayne told me to wait out in the hall while she did the tests. At first i refused because she is my mate. But Doctor Zayne told me if i didnt that Kirsten would never forgive me.

It was a few hours before Doctor Zayne came out of the room. "Alpha Ross? You can come in now." I immediately got up and went in the room. I sat down on the bed next to my sleeping mate. Doctor Zayne stood looking at a clipboard. She noticed me staring expectantly and looked up. "Alpha i have run some tests, and she has a serum injected into her that has made her become temporarily blund the earliest it will clear up is in a few days." I nodded but it looked like she wasnt done. "Also alpha i have found out that your luna is pregnant." I was shocked. I mean sure after i have come back, we have mated but i didnt think it was going to happen again. I said goodbye to the pack doctor and took Kirsten back to the house. I sat her on our bed and walked torwards Alpha West's office. I walked in to see him looking at a paper. "Alpha Ross, apparently our problem has been solved. A friend of mine is a hunter in a nearby town. He knows about my pack and he only hunts bad werewolves. He sent me a letter. Chris is dead." I was shocked we are safe and everything is fine.

The past few weeks, have been good. Kirsten got her sight back, her stomach is growing everyday, and me and Alpha West are combining our packs. Jordan is fine with me being the alpha till he shifts and tells his mate about werewolves. All in all, i dont know what i wouldve done without meeting Kirsten. We have a beautiful daughter, and a soon to be hansome son.

____________________________________

That is the end of it. Thanks all for going with me on this journey through this two book series and i love yall. There is a new book that might be comin out next weekish. It isnt a West/Ross story but i think its gonna be good so keep an eye out for that. -Ali❤️❤️❤️