Chapter 10

❓Unknown❓

I knew that she could sense me. I was in her territory after all. I walked over near his office and i saw her sitting on his lap. She was supposed to have MY kids! And sit in MY lap! Not that idiot of an alpha. I watched as she laughed at something he said. I growled. We both know that i am her true mate. I watched as Annabelle walked into the room. I saw the small bump on her stomach. Who got my little girl pregnant?! She walked torwards his desk and sat down on the other side. I used my heightened hearing to hear what they were saying. "You wanted to see me father?" Father?! I am her father not that nit wit! "Yes. Why didnt you tell us that Alpha Lion is your mate?" She looked down. Mate? She found her mate?! No! "I forgot his name. All i could remember was that he was an alpha and his name started with a L." Where do i find this so called Alpha Lion? Before i can take them down and get my daughter back, i need an army.

❤️Kirsten❤️

I finished talking to my parents and started walking to my room. I said good night to Jordan and Kam on the way. They were still watching the game. I finally reached my room. I closed the door behind me, as i did, i felt a presence behind me. I turned around and saw the one person i didnt want to see. Lion Ross, aka my mate. "What are you doing here?" He walked closer to me. I took steps back as he took steps forward. Soon enough, i was backed against the bed post. "I came to see my beautiful mate." I laughed at him. He looked at me confused. "Ha! That wasnt what you said the morning after." He looked at me and i could see his eyes darkening with lust. "I was wrong then. Just please forgive me." "I cant just leave. Lion you broke my heart. So just leave and never come back." He looked down and sighed. "Fine but i will always love you Kirsten." He turned around and jumped out the window. It was the first time he didnt almost call me Annabelle. I still use the name, but not as often now. I looked down and decided to get some sleep.

🕰5 months later🕰

"You got it Kirsten! Push!" I scream out in pain until i hear the small crying of my newborn child. "Congratulations Kirs its a girl. I smile at the little bundle of joy as the nurse put her in my arms. Already i could tell that she had Lion's face and eyes and she had my hair. "Sweetheart? What are you gonna name her?" Father asked me. I looked down at her. I smiled and i new the name that she would have. "Evan. Evan Grace Ross." I handed her to my mom so that i could sleep some. Giving birth has taken my energy from me. "Go to sleep sis. We'll take care of her for you." Kam said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled and my eyes dropped and sleep overcame me.

I woke up a few hours later to hear my baby girl crying. I got up out of the hospital bed and picked her up. She stopped crying when she saw me. I picked her up and laid back down. She laid down on my chest and fell asleep. I just laid there and watched her sleep. She looked so peaceful. I actually got a good look at her. She had his eyes and facial structure and she had my dark hair. I smiled softly and kissedher head. I slowly fell asleep listening to her soft heart beat

____________________________________

Thank yall for readin this part. I absolutely love guy names for girls. So if you dont like Evan's name go cry about it to your mirror. If you do like it leave a comment. Love yall so much!!!❤️❤️

-Ali