A Long Night

Kirsten POV

After i was done making dinner, everyone came down to eat including Lion. Im guessing he had already put Evan to bed because she alredy ate an hour ago. We were all eating, and there just happened to only be one open chair left, which he had to sit in. Great! Note the sarcasm! "So... Lion. Why did you show your discusting face back here again?" My father just had to ask. Lion didnt look fazed by the harshness in his tone. "Actually Luna Laina called and invited me." Uh oh this is not gonna end well... "You what?!?!" All of us flinched at my dad's alpha tone except for mom cause she is a Luna, and Lion since he is an alpha. "Jake, calm down. You know the reason why i called. Because a wolf cannot live without their mate. Especially if the rejection wasnt accepted." Dad looked down in shame. "Now everyone off to bed. Jordan, you have school, and Kirsten you have a baby girl to look after." If you are wondering where Sky was, she and dad made a deal that she would spend a year going around the country and looking for her true mate. We all went upstairs after saying goodnight to mom and dad. I walked into my room and was about to close my door but Lion's foot kept the door from closing. "And what do you think you are doing? Mate." I didnt want to but inside butterflies were storming theough my stomach when he called me his mate. "I am going to bed. You sir are going to be in the guest bedroom." I told him as i pointed to the door across the hall. He sighed. "Ok fine. I will get you back though." He smiled and walked over to the door, and turned around to look at me before going into the room. I sighed as the butterflies calmed down. Goddess, what is happening to me? I got changed into some pajamas and got under the covers. It was about two hours later, and about twelve in the morning. I couldnt fall asleep. I gently got up and quietly opened the door. I looked down the hall to make sure everyone was still asleep. I quietly walked across the hall and opened the door to the guest bedroom. I took a step in and looked over at him. He sat up looking confused. I guess he couldnt sleep either. "Hey um... i cant sleep. Do you mind if i sleep in here with you?" He smiled and scooted over and patted the space next to him. I walked over and got under the soft comforter next to him. He pulled me impossibly closer where my head was under his chin, and my legs were tangled with his. Soon enough i started to doze off listening to the calming sound of his heartbeat.

Lion POV

I woke up with a small weight on my chest. I looked down slightly to see Kirsten laying on my chest, still asleep. When she walked in to my room last night, i first thought it was a dream. But now i realize that it wasnt. She was letting out cute, soft snores, which you would barely be able to hear unless you were a werewolf. I tried to move out from under her so i could get a shower, but when i would move, she would tighten her grip on my wrists like i was going to dissapear. "Kirsten? Babe?" She smiled gently. Now i knew she was half awake but still half asleep. "Kirsten? I got to get a shower babe." She grunted. "Fine okay." She said in a slightly dissapointed tone. "You can join me if you want." She sighed and sat up.  "Okay. But, no funny business!" I smiled at her use of the words 'funny business' cause even though i would love to have her, if i was going to get on her good side, and hopefully become her mate again. I got snapped out of my thoughts by a pillow hitting me in the face. I looked up to see Kirsten waiting by the bathroom door laughing her butt off. "Oh! You think that's funny do you?" She shook her head no and was trying not to laugh. She ran into the bathroom and i ran in after her and caught her up against the door. She was laughing and i found myself to laugh a little too. After we got all the laughter out, i realized just how close our faces were. Im guessing she noticed too cause next thing i knew, she was the one kissing me. After a second i started to kiss her back and one thing led to another... she was marked and mated.

_________________________________

Hey guys! Thank yall so much for readin this part. I have been very busy since i just started school so i am going to try to write more. Also i changed Christine's name to Callie cause Christine and Kirsten sounded too much alike. So i hope yall liked this part!

Vote

Comment

Dont hate, preciate!!

-Ali