3 Years later

❤️Kirsten❤️

"Evan! Come down here this instant!" "Yes Mommy!" It has been three years since i have had my little girl. There has been no sign of Lion but hopefully that is a good thing. Evan is now three and loves spending time with her papa(my father). She has him wrapped around her small finger. One day she asked if she could have ice cream for breakfast, which i said no to. So she went and asked father, and he said 'of course'. I caught them red handed, well sticky handed. She ran downstairs and jumped over the couch and landed next to me. "Yes?" I laughed at her sillyness and pulled her into my lap. "Baby can you pick up all your toys for me?" She nodded and got to work. Kam, moved to the East Fire pack to be alpha with Molly. Jordan is training to be alpha, dad took Marcus's title of soon-to-be Beta away since he lied to Sky about being her mate. Christine decided to move out with Daniel and she is three months pregnant. Me, i couldnt be happier with me and Evan. Every now and then i think of Lion, but i am reminded that i havent had him for three years and i have been perfectly fine.

I got out of my daydream when i heard the doorbell. I walked over and opened it to reveal him. "Kirsten?" I gave him a small smile. "What are you doing here?" "I called him." I turned around and saw my mother standing with Evan in her arms. I knew that me and Lion had to talk but i didnt want him to meet Evan yet. Well too late for that. I looked back at Lion to see him already staring at Evan. "I-Is she mine?" I nodded. He walked over there to her and she hid her face in my mom's neck. "Hey baby what's your name?" He asked in a soft voice. She looked at him sceptical. "E-Evan" he smiled. "Hi Evan. Im your daddy." She looked confused. "Mommy? Is it true? Is he my Daddy?" I smiled and nodded. She squealed and jumped onto Lion. He fell down with the force of her jump. "Whoa!" He started laughing and they went into the living room.

It has been a few hours since Lion came and it was now about 8 i was making dinner cause it was my night to cook when someone came and wrapped their arms around my waist. I felt the slight sparks that occured when he touched me annd leaned my head back against his chest. He laid his head on top of mine. "Why dont i take Evan upstairs and put her to bed then we can go to bed." Wait hold up "We?" He smiled "Yes we. Im staying here now whether you like it or not." I groaned and finally gave in when he gave me the puppy eyes. "Ugh! Fine!" He smiled brightly and ran upstairs with a sleeping Evan. Gosh this is gonna be a long night.

____________________________________

Thank yall for readin this and thank yall for 1k reads. It means so much to me!❤️❤️ i love yall!!! Vote, Comment, Dont hate, preciate

-Ali