you have got to be kidding me

The pack was strained after the nogitsune episode, Alison was dead and Scott was grieving.
Which left stiles to deal with his own problems, he had been doing bad things when he was possessed his best friend was unconsciously giving him the evil eye.

Stiles had been noticing a change, he was stronger and faster, he disappeared in any shadows.
He also woke to some beautiful white gold accessories.
At first he thought he hadn't been taking his medication however he triple checked.
Then he went the the second  most likely situation.
It was of a supernatural nature

Because of the fox he mused, stiles decided he would need to find out what was going on himself and had a lot of frustration at his lack of information.
"This inst working, ugh maby i should bite the bullet and ask the pack for help"
With that decided he got into his car and headed for the hale house, he pulled up short getting an odd feeling.
Stiles got out and started walking the last ten minutes.
As he approached the tree line the teen stopped dead in  his tracks.
"I mean he was hurting people, he kil..he killed Alison how do i deal with that?
Every-time i see him i have to fight the urge to hurt him"
There was shifting and it sounded like the whole pack was there and by the smell of it that also meant Lydia parish and Jackson.
Stiles stood still not making a noise ear straining not to miss anything.
"Scott it wasn't his fault, i admit he is annoying as anything but i don't blame him"
Derek's low voice drawled.
However the others stayed ominously quiet.
Stiles twitched, they called a meeting without him and only the sour wolf was taking his side?
Stiles turned around face blank and silently stalked back into the woods.
"So what i don't need them anyway, when Scott was turned it was me doing all the studying and hard work while he flounced after Alison and ditched me to play first line"
Stiles disappeared into the darkness of the forest.

Stiles got back to his jeep and angrily drove back to his house, as usual his dad wasn't there, stiles gracefully bound up the stairs and leapt onto his computer chair.

He already knew what was available on nogitsune so the next step was kitsune, he would see what he could online then see Kira's mother about kitsune's.

His fingers flew across the key board touch typing eyes not straying from the screen.