chapter 11

Derek was quite happy to spite Scott so he refused to say anything about stiles making the teen swoon over him all over again.
Stiles was making lunch when Derek strolled in and took his favorite seat in the kitchen.
Stiles didn't look up just kept cooking.
Loki watched as a blond woman slinked in after derek and started to hover around stiles smelling the food.
Stiles just gave her a gentle swat sending her scuttling to the table receiving a smirk from derek.
This was becoming a habit to have Derek here and now slowly more of the mans pack would slink in each day.
Isaac was the most clingy but stiles didnt mind, sometimes they would sit in front of the new tv with Isaac on the floor with stiles hand petting the other teen.
Derek was doing stiles head in, he still had the wall kink however he has taken to touching and scenting stiles and looking quite content when the teen cooked for his pack.

Stiles merely ignored the scenting because he always did it around dinner time and stiles was cooking.
Loki quickly learnt that meal times was best spent off the floor after byod stood on his tail by accident.
The fox took to chairs and shoulders waiting for scraps.
He knew Isaac was the weak link and his favorite spot was on the teens lap.
Stiles would frown and tell the teen not to feed him but always pretend he didn't see the bits going to the fluff ball.

The town was still buzzing over stiles disappearance however stiles was content, he only occasionally took jobs allowing his agent to manage him and another actor.

Stiles pulled derek aside one day when they where well and truly all bonded.

"Hey derek i um i have something to tell you"
The man leaned against the wall and raised his eyebrows.
"Im a fox, after the nogitsune i retained powers"
Stiles looked down and cringed at the silence.
Suddenly there was a hand pulling his chin up.
"Dosnt matter, besides that just makes your position as pack mum more legitimate"
The teen paused and put his hands on his hips.
"Pack mum?"
Derek coughed.
"Pack father?"
Stiles burst into laughter.
"I will take pappa and call it a win"
Stiles leaned in and kissed dereks cheek.
"Dont be late for dinner pack dad"
Stiles threw over his shoulder as he fled.
Stiles was so embarrassed he actually had the balls to kiss the derek hale.
Omg he was dead so dead the man would murder him.

He heard the stairs creek and turned to see derek looming in the door way.

Oh shit im fucked.

The man was suddenly pushing him against the wall letting out a low growl.
"All this time of holding back only for you to call me dad, pappa take care of the consequences"
Suddenly stiles brain was MIA the lips on his where hot and demanding and stiles was tooootaly cool with that.
A leg pushed between his and the teen moaned.
Then they where interrupted by the puppy's looking rather grossed out.
"Ew keep it in the bedroom guys"
Isaac look scandalized and promptly covered his eyes.
"Um pups i love you really but get take out tonight im ah..busy?"
Derek didnt bother with polite he just decided to hell with it and started to suck on stiles neck.