chapter5

Stiles winked at the receptionist as he talked into the modeling agency for his first day of work, it was only a short one but he didnt expect too much for a beginner anyway besides the pay is good.

"Cal tilt you're head a little more to the left"
Click.
Stiles had some flaky woman pressed against his chest both wearing date cloths and with a green screen behind them.
"Right now some one has just harassed Rene and you are defending her"
Stiles took on a dark look and took on a fearsome pose and he glared down the camera.
The woman took on  frightened look and was semi behind stiles.
Click click.
"Good expression!"

Stiles was tired it was harder than he thought but it was a job and if he played his cards right he could get a house of his own and get away from the depressing atmosphere.

Stiles was taking a short walk in the park when a small animal wobbled up to him.
It had a glass jar on its head and made a squeaking noise.
The teen grabbed the bottle and gave a tug releasing the fox kit.
It had big eyes and wiggled happily at the teen.
"Cute,now shoo!"
He made a shooing motion at the fox who yipped and chased its tail.

"Yeah you have skill now go"
Stiles walked away ignoring the padding behind him all the way to his house.
The teen shut the door before the little bugger could get in.
Then the scratching and winning began, stiles stuffed his head under his pillow cringing.

After five minutes the noise stopped and stiles slowly sat up a little worried only to stare at the fox kit sitting on his bedroom floor looking pooped.
"The hell, man i should have left you"
He picked it up by the scruff and dropped it back on the front porch.
He went to get a snack and returned to find the kit asleep on his bed.
"You have to be kidding me how did you get in here runt"
The teen sighed and gave up deciding to just focus on his plans and pretend the fur ball wasnt there at all.

Easier said then done apparently, once it realized it could stay he happily ran around and yipped, getting into things and even hiding in the sofa peeking his muzzle out and making funny fox noises however his favorite place was on stiles shoulder.
It was becoming common for it to ether be sitting on or draped across stiles shoulders while he worked and even when he moved about the house.
The teen wouldn't admit he was becoming quite attached to the kit.now when he left for work and said goodbye and cya later there was a yip and a wagging tail at the door.