chapter 10

Of course thats when things like going south.
Stiles figured by this point no one but derek would care if he was gone.
After all now he was in two hit movies and had been living alone for quite some timd now when his father put out a missing persons on him.
It seems his father had finally pulled his head out of the sand and when he went to talk to stiles the teen wasn't waiting and all of his belongings where gone.
Derek then txted him after john had txted Scotts mum who asked her son where stiles was.

Sour wolf: where are you everyone is tearing their hair out trying to find you.

Stiles snorted.
Goof: i am at my house and you are welcome to visit, just you i dont want anyone else sniffing around my place and bugging me and loki.

Sour wolf:  got it.
Goof: 9 xxxx road

It didnt take long for dereks flash car to pull into his drive way.
Stiles called that the door was open, the teen was busy making his apple and cinnamon pancakes.
"Want some?"
Stiles asked as derek came into the kitchen.
"Sure"
Loki turned from his seat at the table took one look at derek and decided he liked this man.
The fox took a leap and was upon derek chattering as he stood on the mans shoulder.
"Stiles what the hell?!"
The teen chortled.
"Thats loki he likes you"
Loki nuzzled dereks cheek.
"He is a bit touchy..."
Stiles turned and leaned against the bench.
"Yeah he dose that, he adopted me and now the little shit has  my co workers wrapped around his little paw."
Derek raised his eyebrows slowly.
"Yes i know i could have thrown him out and i did but he kept getting back in so now he lives with me...dont give me those eyebrows eat your pancakes!"
Stiles handed the plate to derek before sitting down with his own.

Loki was bouncing from a chair on ether side of the table trying to beg food off them.
"No its not good for you"
Stiles pretended to miss derek giving him a few bits between his own bites.