chapter 6

Stiles stalked through the trees, his shinny coat catching the breeze.
He was getting bigger he could tell now that now he had the kit to compare himself to, he was getting quite tall rather gracefully lanky.
Bright eyes darting as he skulked through the underbrush.
He was scenting the forest closest to him, and he didnt like what he was finding, there where Manny smells he didnt want near his kit.
He snorted and loped back home.
What he found was a couch monster.
A little muzzle poking out of the couch cushions ready to nip.
"Hey dopey get outta there what if i sat on you?"
The fox chattered at him but didnt move.
"Little shit"
The teen muttered and prowled to find some food, soon he would be able to buy his own house, its a surprise that his father hadnt found the nosy bugger.
Then again that would require being home so maby its not so shocking.
Stiles flopped onto the sofa turning the tv on and stuffed a fork into his mouth.
His little companion chirped.
Stiles almost spat out his mouth full when he saw himself on a magazine that was being excitedly talked about.
"The model is an unknown however his striking looks and intense stare has captured millions and rumor has it that well known director Michelle is going to try to persuade the model to become an actor, snatching him from the modeling agency who have no way to match the pay she would be offering"
The woman chatted excitedly.
Stiles however was grinning.
Oh he hoped they where right if he got that job he would be able to get his own place even faster and even travel the world.
However it was only a rumor on a chat show.