01

Joanne pov

"Yes Mr. Grey I understand. First thing tomorrow morning. 9:30. Perfect. I'll see you then." With that done I can finally finish filling these for Mr. Diovani. Picking up the files I walk into his office. Which, gratefully, is only a few steps away. My office is adjacent to his, so it makes it easier to communicate. Mr. Diovani sat at his desk browsing through his computer. When he realized someone was in the room he looked at me. A smile adorned his face as he sat back and relaxed in his office chair.

I have to admit, Mr. Diovani is a beautiful man. His hair was a dark soft brown. His jaw was strong and always cleanly shaven. His eyes are a obsidian grey that held the power of a king. His lips looked almost pillow soft with a slightly darkened pink. His hands are large and strong. Him in general, just large. He is a towering 6'6" with a good build that protruded through his suit. He always smelled of minty pine. Mr. Diovani is truly divine, and any woman would be lucky to have him.

"Ms. Banks, how has your day been?" Did I mention he was Italian as well? His voice was thick with the accent but it was also deep and silky. He used it well and rose it when needed. He has never raised his voice with me, but I'm not taking my chances.

"It's been well sir." I completely disregarded my task and slowly walked over to him in my tall sleek black heels. "You have a 9-"

"We can discuss my meetings at the end of the day. For now, I want you to go get us our lunch." Was it noon already? Woah, this day has really flown by. Giving him my full attention, I shake my head.

"I have to finish filling, but I'll be more than happy to get your lunch sir." I responded as respectfully as possible, but that didn't satisfy him. Mr. Diovani stood, fixing his suit before walking over to me. When he towered over me, his hand came down and pushed back a strand of my thick curled brown hair.

"As your employer, I'm not asking, go get our lunch. We can sit and eat together." I gazed up at him through my lashes. Power radiated off of him in waves. My heart hammered erratically against my chest. He held his gaze until I nodded.

"Right away Mr. Diovani." I took a step back and turned towards his office doors. My feet lead out to an open area with other workers. Without a second though I turned to the right towards the elevator. The minute I'm about to press the button, the doors open revealing a well dressed businessman. He doesn't spare me a glance as he walks out of the elevator. Rolling my eyes, I step inside and press the fifth floor button. It takes a few minutes to reach, but when I get there I b-line towards the heavenly food.

The cashier recognizes me and smiles. She knows me, she knows my order and my boss'. She walks to the back for a few minutes, but comes back with two containers. I take a couple wiffs and I practically groan. This place's lasagna is out of this world, and that's where I'm about to go.

I take a step into Mr. Diovani' office to be met with raised voices. When I look up, I see an enraged Mr. Diovani and the business man that walked out of the elevator. Mr. Diovani sees me an sighs heavily before glaring back at the man. He harshly whispers a few things to him, supposedly ending their conversation. The businessman turns and notices me. A devilish smirk plays on his lips as he begins to make his way towards me. I gulp hard when he's a foot away from me, expecting him to do something disrespectful. I'm proven wrong though. The man just walks past me and out of his office.

"Excuse him, Ms. Banks. Just an infuriating friend of mine." I keep my eyes on the door for a second longer before looking back towards him. Guilt swarms in his stormy eyes as he unbuttons the top of his dress shirt. His eyes still on me as he does so. "Lunch?" I nod quickly and walk over to him. I place his container in front of him and mine in front of me.