Author's Note

I don't know how to begin this... so I'm just going to do it.

To come back and see that this book is #1 in control is absolutely beyond what I could have ever imagined for this book. I've read through the book looking at all of your comments. I've recurved a few private messages. All of this has brought me back to the main reason why I started this book. It's ignited and brought back my motivation for this book. I didn't intend for myself to stop updating last August, my personal life just became crammed and way out of hand. Especially because of my senior year.
I want to say right now that I am in now way shape or form planning to end this book.

Now I have started writing a chapter 15, and I definitely plan to post it. I'm aiming for the end of this month.

I want to apologize for not updating, I feel absolutely terrible because of how many readers this book has received. I'm going to try to make this my main focus. I really want to get it going again.

If you have any questions for me on the book please feel free to private message me or comment right here on this chapter.

Thank you for the support and love! I can't wait to start updating and getting this story going again!❤️❤️