10

Joanne pov

The shower came down onto my back, rinsing away all of the sand from my pores. It was currently 9pm, an hour past Lynette's bedtime. We went out to eat at an outside restaurant around 7:30. After, of course, we came back to the hotel. I offered to Lynette ready and settled in bed, but Alesso insisted and said I can go take care of myself.

So, here I am showering, getting the beach off of me. My skin is as tan as it's ever been. I'm seriously convinced that how dark your tan gets depends on where you're at.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I wrung out my hair and combed through it. I brushed my teeth and then walked out of the bathroom. When I did, the last person I expected to see is Alesso standing there.

Dropping his trunks to the floor. With wide eyes I slapped my hand over my mouth to prevent myself from screaming. Sadly, he heard the loud slap and turned around. COMPLETELY. Alesso was bare-ass naked to me. My hand that covered my mouth moved to my eyes.

"Shit! Jo! Sorry!" I heard him rushing around. I felt him walk by me and my body tended. This man is completely naked, and walked close enough by me that I felt him. My heart raced in my chest as the noise of him rushing around continued.

Then there was nothing. No movements. Just silence. Did he leave? I slowly separated my fingers and looked through them to see Alesso standing outside on the balcony. The door is closed and he's gazing out at the city. I let out a breath I was holding in and I quickly changed into shorts and an old shirt.

My feet lead me over to the glass door. My fingers wrap around the long handle and I push it down, opening the door. Alesso doesn't move, he keeps his eyes on the beach as I walk up close behind him. I finally made it to the railing, and I leaned up against like he was. I was about to apologize, but he beat me to it.

"I should've known not to come into the bedroom yet. I assumed you had the clothes in the bathroom with you." Alesso didn't even glance at me, his eyes still out towards the landscape. I looked over his face, becoming infatuated with how beautiful he is.

"Uh," I gulped and continued. "It's okay. I should've brought my clothes with me into the bathroom." My words faded as he looked at me midway through my sentence. His eyes gazed into me. They penetrated my soul. My throat went dry as he faced me entirely and slowly stepped toward me. His fingers brushed over my hand and my gaze shot to the physical contact. It was only temporary because he spoke and my gaze went back to his eyes.

"Did you enjoy today, Jo?" His voice was deep and velvety. My breathing became harsh as his intoxicating scent invaded me. I momentarily closed my eyes and simply nodded. My voice was not exactly dependable right now. "Speak when you are spoken to." As Alesso spoke those words, my mind went back to that one night. That one night everything went downhill.

My gaze shot to his, my eyes wide. Alesso's were dark and clouded with lust. My heart thumped against my rib cage, wanting to break out and hide. I gulped hard as his eyes went to my lips.

"Words." It was only one word, but it went straight to my power region. That tone he used at the club and that night was slowly creeping back. Alesso's eyes kept growing darker as the seconds passed. He made small movements towards me, his hand moving away from mine and going to my hip. My heart was about to burst out of my  chest as I felt his breath over my face.

"Yes!" I yelled as I backed away from him. Alesso looked at me with curious eyes. Why did I just yell? "Uh, yes. A wonderful day, Alesso. Thank you." My words spilled out as a mumble. Alesso gave a lazy smirk.

"I'm glad. You deserved it after the past few months." Both of us grew sullen at the reminder of me not going to work, that night, the club, everything. Alesso sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "We should get some sleep though. Big day tomorrow with a meeting." I couldn't respond because Alesso was already walking back into the bedroom.