04

Joanne pov

The Italian restaurant came into our sights as we came down the street. Alesia had his legs spread open as mine were neatly crossed. His hands are clenched and so is his jaw. The air conditioning in the car is not helping me at all. My body has somehow managed to let off waves of heat. I'm almost sweating in this dress.

We arrived and piled out of the car. The cool breeze hit my skin, cooling me off. Alesso placed his hand at the bottom of my back, again, and lead me inside. Italian classical music played through the room and people sat at tables eating. A man stood at podium greeting people as waitresses in black dresses went around the room. Alesso caressed me softly with his thumb sending shivers up and down my back. I bit my lip holding back the forbidden sounds to slip past my lips.

Alesso told the man our reservation, and we were soon sitting at a table. His father hasn't arrived yet, so it's just the two of us and wine. Alesso bounced his leg rapidly and o glanced around at the different people. I don't want to start a conversation because it might lead to the incident that happened Friday night.

A tall man walked up to our table. His grey hair was styled, a black suit adorned his body, and his cold eyes gazed down at us. His father. I gulped as I felt Alesso tense next to me. He stood tall and greeted his father.

"Son, it's been too long." Jakob. That's what his father's name was. It suited him well. Alesso just scoffed.

"I'm going to have to say it hasn't been long enough." Jakob glared at his son before gazing over at me. I was sitting up right with my legs crossed. A few extra strands fell and kissed my shoulders.

"Who is this beauty?" Jakob asked not taking his gaze away from me. I stood up and held my hand out.

"Joanne Banks, sir. I'm your son's personal assistant." I spoke proudly, but that didn't mean I was scared out of my mind right now. Jakob reached forward for my hand and brought it up to his lips. Slowly, he kissed it. I heard Alesso growl slightly. Has he seriously resorted to growling. Jakob glanced at his son and smirked.

"I was only being polite, my boy. She's all yours." Jakob defended his actions. I just pulled my hand away and sat down in my seat. Soon the two of them did the same. Alesso was tense as he sat next to me. His father seemed to enjoy his son's annoyance. I just sat there awkwardly in the tension.

The two of them ordered some strong whiskey and I settled with a wine. Harsh conversation was exchanged between the two. I sat and sipped my wine. Soon the waitress came back and got our main orders. When that was done, things got worse.

"How's my company?" Jakob asked, putting emphasis on the word 'my'. Alesso may have only been running the company for roughly 6 years, but he has definitely taken the title of calling it his. Alesso rolled his jaw and clenched his fist. He's about to blow. I bit my lip and slipped my hand under the table. Slowly, I put my hand over his fist. Alesso froze, but soon relaxed under my touch. He took a deep breath and moved his hand over to my lower thigh. My breath hitched as he smirked.

Conversation carried on smoothly, and so did his hand. It has crept its way up my thigh slowly as we eat. It doesn't faze him as much as it has me panting and quivering. He digs his nails in slightly and add pressure. I close my eyes and bite my lip. Images flow into my mind.

Alesso kneels between my legs with his fingers brushing over my skin. I can't hear what he's saying, but his hands guide me to flip over onto my hands and knees. My body vibrated with pleasure as he ran his hand over my body. He whispered more words, but I didn't hear them. Then I felt his tip tease my entrance. Whimpers fell past my lips as he slowly entered. My legs shook vigorously and my hands pulled at the sheets. He filled me to the brim, and he was barely-

"Would you like dessert, Joanne?" My eyes were wide and my cheeks are flushed. My fingers are wrapped around Alesso's wrist gripping tightly. His fingers are centimeters from brushing against my heat. My breathing is heavy. Jakob looks at me expectantly. Alesso smirks my way casually as he wiggles his fingers. I gulp and push his hand away, with much difficulty.

"Um, no. Could I have a Margarita please. Extra strong." A sigh passes my lips as I sit back in my seat. I can feel myself dripping in my panties, and honestly, I need relief. I glanced over at Alesso, he bit his lip with a small smirk. I glared and finished my and meal.

The martini was strong, just what I needed. I finished it in a good five minutes. Jakob and Alesso talked more. Alesso traces shapes on my knee, keeping himself calm. Soon, the lunch came to an end. Jakob shook hands with Alesso, and then we both left. I was left in a tense car with him. He sat there, across from me with spread legs. His eyes burned holes into me sending shivers down my spine. I had my legs crossed and my hands over my lap. I bounced my leg and kept my gaze on my lap.

"Joanne-"

"No." I don't want to her what he has to say. I just want to get to work and do what I do best.

"What-"

"I said no, Alesso!" My voice was harsh as I glared up at him. I hate the way he makes me feel. I hate the way he makes me squirm in my seat. He's changing me and I hate him. "Let's just get to work." He nodded at my words and said nothing the rest of the way to work.

A/N::

Filler 😊