Business Partners

Miku stood next Y/N as he helped Kagamine Rin with her english. Over the span of a several months, Future Innovations, Utaha, and Vocaloid developed the entire order of Vocaloids.

Y/N helped every single one of them be able to speak english. Miku taught Y/N how to speak Japanese. Today, will be the Vocaloid's first concert in the city of Star Beach or known as the city of the future.

 Today, will be the Vocaloid's first concert in the city of Star Beach or known as the city of the future

Y/N then patted Rin's shoulder​, congratulating her. They were in her room, preparing for their first performance.

Miku was going to perform her first performance. She showed signs of being nervous and held Y/N. He smiled and kissed her forehead, relaxing her.

"Don't worry, you got this Miku".

"Thanks Y/N".

The Head Director walked in, and asked to see Y/N in the sky room.
Y/N hugged her goodbye, and told her he will be right back.

Miku looked sad, she didn't want Y/N to miss her performance.

"Sir, I really don't want to miss her performance".

"You won't Mr. L/N".

"Actually, we have a surprise for you".

Surprisingly, it took 2 minutes to reach the sky room. But, when they got there, it was full of people in suits.

"Who are these people sir, and will this be quick?".

"I tell you, and fast".

Here are the companies that wish have access to Utaha and our companies tech.

Omaha Motors
they want the AI for their new motorcycle and car Models.

"Nice to meet Mr. L/N, my name is Daniel Shizukage, CEO of Omaha Motors. I wanted talk about how you can help Omaha with AI and work on autonomous vehicles".