Lazarus

Numerous Caduceus Biotech workers push a stretcher into a strange lit room. All of them wearing surgical equipment.

"Sir, we're ready".

"God be with us, this better not start a zombie apocalypse".

The unvieled the body to be a Y/N, they placed him into a tube. Wierd liquid emerged and engulfed him.

"Alright, begin Lazarus".

"Are his brothers and parents coming?".

"No, only his older brother and the Head Director are coming".

Y/N....Begin to rebuild, his arms, his legs...Were regenerating. The wounds that were once their are gone.

"It's working!!!".

"Alright, initiate phase two".

They began to give him back his consciousnesses. Everything was no fully repaired, even the plate in his skull was removed.

After several minutes, everyone began to believe that it didn't work...Until a hand touched the glass.

"Eh?".

"Oh my God".

"Get out of there".

The water was dried out, several Caduceus workers opened the pod and helped Y/N out.

Everyone was in shock, they did it..... Project Lazarus is a success.

"Where....Am I".

"Caduceus my boy".

"I... I'm alive!".

"Where....Where is she?".

"Calm down..".

"You don't know how much you made us all happy, you are the only subject to ever be brought back....".

"We did it...".

"We played god, and it worked".

They then tested him for anything​abnormal, His brother and Head Director soon arrived.

HD
"Why are we here?".

"Because, we just achieved​the greatest scientific breakthrough in the history of mankind!".

"What to do you mean by that?".

"Lazarus".

All three of them soon walked down to the testing rooms, entering a room.

As they entered, they saw every scientist in complete shock.

"What's wrong?".

"Sir....A mutation has occurred!!!".

"We didn't just achieve resurrection....We have achieved IMMORTALITY!".

"Huh?".

"Sir, the procedures must have gave him the ability to regenerate. Including his telomeres!".

"As long as he keeps​ this pace up, he can live indefinitely!".

One of them pushed Y/N on a wheelchair, as soon as he was spotted. Both Head Director and brother were speechless.

"I'm back...".

Unable to comprehend, big brother nearly passed out. Getting closer to Y/N, he hugged him.

"What's wrong?".

"I would put a bullet in your skull for how much pain you out us all through!".

"Sorry...".

"Sorry doesn't cut it for me, but don't worry about me. There is still one person you need to see".

"Your girl".

HD
"We should get you going, we may have enough time to get her".

"By the way, your one step closer to becoming wolverine".

"Thanks, now, how do get to her?".

"Let me handle that?".

He then radioed in a transport, a large helicopter like machine.

"Hurry!".

They soon made their way towards Tokyo, towards the concert stadium.

Y/N looked out into the sea, how beautiful it was.

"This is so much better than being dead".

"I mean, I get to go everywhere​, but I still like being alive. Kurt Cobain and Ghandi were cool".

"Wait what!?".