Til The Very End

Y/N looked at the screen, hundreds of thousands of small shards dot the screen.

It turns out that the invaders have actually ripped her memories into small shards. FI and Utaha are able to actually repair her. But there was one problem, The Invaders are closely watching. If one shard is repaired, it will soon be torn apart again.

The other Vocaloids crowd around the screen, all of them crossing their fingers.

Y/N's brother entered the room, covered head to toe in Titania armor. Clutching a rifle and pistol in his holster.

"We have located the invaders, we are heading there right now to end their reign of terror".

"I'm going with you then".

"Too dangerous, I won't let get hurt".

"Those bastards took her away from me, I'm going with you to send them to hell!".

"I'm not going to get you killed!".

"You either let me go with you, or I will go myself".

Y/N then walked towards the door.

"If you leave this room, then your interfering with Titania protocols, I will detain you if you leave!".

"F*CK your protocols".

Y/N left the room, his brother ran after him...And aimed his rifle at him.

"Your not going anywhere".

He then handed him the rifle and and ammo.

"Not without some firepower".

"Thanks man...".

"I'm still going with you, and we won't be alone either. Titania is sending some​ troops".

Y/N left the building and got in his car, driving towards the location of the safehouse. As neared it, squads of Titania and SWAT circled the building.

"No turning back....".

Exiting the car, he snuck in the building from behind. As he entered, gunfire was heard. His brother and his men have entered the building.

"Weapons hot!".

"Jackass....".

BACK
AT
THE
FACILITY

Teams of programmers and hackers have now managed to repair Miku's memories and consciousnesses.

Utaha is under way with building a new Miku Model.

BACK
TO
YOU

Y/N followed his brother up the stairs, gunning down every invader in sight. One invader activated a bomb, nearly killing Y/N, but he stood up and kept on going.

Nothing on this world is going stop him....

As they reached the top, the building shook, the Invaders have bombed the foundation. The building is going to crumble in a matter of minutes.

A masked man appeared and kicked Y/N away. He then grabbed his bat and swung it against​ his brother's head.

"Hello....Y/N...".

"It's you, I thought I killed you!".

"You didn't, now I'm here to kill you and your brother!".

"Why, why did you try to kill her!".

"I needed something to draw you out, but I got lucky and got your brother too!".