Development (Mini-Chapter)

Y/N managed the development of Vocaloids, but that wasn't the only thing he helped developed.

Him, along with Teams of Future Innovations and Utaha Engineers created the first combat droids, and autonomous vehicles and military equipment.

Usually developing this type of stuff can stress a person. But Miku eased his nerves, by helping and "helping"  him during the process.

Right now, Y/N looked sad, he was scrolling through social media until he found a picture of his EX.

Y/N had his heartbroken by her, she cheated on him during college while he was earning his degree in engineering in electronics and robotics.

I sighed in sadness and slammed my fist​ onto the table. Why did she have to go?

Miku appeared next to me, she had worried face and sat down next to me.

"You okay?".

"I'm fine".

She got close to my face and looked into my eyes, she nodded and scooted back.

"Tell me what's wrong Y/N".

"I'm not the one to vent".

"Tell me or else!".

Miku grabbed Y/N and squeezed​ it, causing him to knell down and try to pry his hand off.

"Okay!".

Y/N held his hand pain, while Miku smiled and scooted closer to him.

"I was scrolling my account, and I saw my ex, it made me remember a very heartbreaking event that happened".

"She cheated​ on me with one of the college football players, I found out about it and.... Let's say me and him had a fight".

Miku hugged Y/N, and comforted him. She then kissed him on the cheek and smiled.

"Who won?".

"Let's say someone had to go to the hospital".

"Ohh, at least your better now".

She soon left to talk to Rin, one of the Vocaloids that were created.

The Head director over heard Y/N and talked to him about it.

"So Mr. L/N, what really happened?".

"I'm not saying anything".

"Really, so you didn't send that man to the hospital after you slammed him to the ground and snapped his arm in half with an arm bar?".

"Wait what!?".

"There is a thing called YouTube, I saw a video of you beating that guy up".

"So...What happens when someone​where to hurt Miku?".

"Kick their ass".

"That's my boy".