Pleased (18+)

Sonico smashed the glass wall, both girls then walked towards Y/N and grabbed him.

"Please let me go!".

Miku
"I can't stop this feeling, I need to be pleased!".

"Something is wrong with you, has your robotic mind gone haywire!".

Sonico
"My systems are malfunctioning, I am unable to stop myself".

Miku
"My mind can't process this urge, this feeling is controlling all my systems".

Sonico and Miku
"We need you to help us".

[P.S: they are still androids with the personality and conciseness of a girl. So they are three times as strong of normal human, just clarify why they are able to do the following....⬇⬇⬇]

They slammed Y/N on the ground, causing him to howl in pain. They then proceed to tear his pants and shirt off.

Sonico straddled on Y/N chest, smiling with glee and her eyes turned to pure violet.

Sonico
"Me and Miku made a deal, I get to be apart of this if she goes first!".

She the sat on his face while Miku eased down onto Y/N' groin.

For the next 20 minutes, Miku ruthlessly slammed down onto Y/N. Causing him to suffer bruising and even a broken hip from the entire thing.

Y/N exploded inside her, she fell limp on Sonico and Y/N.  She fell asleep smiling.

Sonico
"My turn!!!".

"Please no!".

Sonico soon straddle on top of Y/N, gripped his shoulders and ruthlessly, and mercilessly slammed down onto his groin.

He winced​ and writhed in pain, he attempted to stop her. Sonico held him down and continued to pick up the pace.

She then accidentally dislocated his shoulder and broke a collar bone from holding onto him. She felt the end coming and wrapped her arms around him and went even faster. Finally exploding inside her, she went limp on top of him.

Miku crawled towards Y/N and layed beside him, while Sonico did the same on the other. Y/N finally passed out from the pain, both girls giggled and kissed him on the cheek.

Miku
"This doesn't mean that he is yours, he belongs to me only".

Sonico
"Fine, but I get have some fun from time to time".

Miku
"Since I'm in a relaxed and good mood, I'll allow it.... Yearly".

Sonico
"Monthly or I'm taking him".

Miku
"Fine😒".

Both girls fell asleep, they were out of it. The door was then open by an fireman's axe. The Head Director and several engineers saw all three of them lying on the floor. Y/N awoke and begged for a hospital.

HD
"I would help you son, but those girls have an iron grip on you".

"I'm in pain, at least give me a pain killer".

"And cover, and pillow".

HD
"Yes son, we'll be back tomorrow to take you the hospital".

After several hours, the door opened. Luka walked in to find Miku and Sonico...Only to find them naked.

"No don't look!!!".

Luka
"What were you guys doing!?".

The room was still dark, she tripped over one of the filing cabinets and landed near Y/N her hand grabbing his groin.

She looked at it, her eyes began glow violet. She began to drool and slowly crawl towards Y/N.

"No please, your going to kill me!!!!!".

When morning came, the paramedics and the Head Director walked in to see Luka on top of Y/N and Y/N's nose bleeding. His body was badly bruised.