Back on the Saddle

Y/N eyes fluttered, and opened. He looked around to see himself in a hospital room. Looking to his side, he saw several gift baskets. For some reason, he felt odd. His head somewhat felt, different.

"Wakey wakey sunshine!".

(Another Name) walked in, wearing a black trench coat and wearing his Titania guard badge on his left breast. Behind him, Miku barged in and jumped on top of Y/N, embracing him in a hug.

"Ain't that swell".

Miku
"Your awake!".

"Hey Miku".

(Younger brother name) and Junko entered, only to see Miku's​ head buried into Y/N's chest. Junko's eyes narrowed, she was angry.

"Head feels very different?".

"Probably because Kaito cracked your skull, so we pulled a wolverine and reinforced a part of your skull with some metal".

"Glorious.....".

Miku
"I'm glad you have it now".

"Hey brother, you should treat this girl, she has been visiting you for the past few days. She even spent one night with you.

Miku
"I didn't want you be alone"

Miku
"Oh, I'm heading to my next concert!".

"I guess I'm going then".

Miku smiled, she then ordered everyone out of the room, only leaving Y/N and her alone.

"What's going on?".

Miku
"I'm sorry...".

She shuffled​ towards him and got on top of him.

Miku
"I'm so sorry, could you ever forgive me!?".

"It's okay, I forg...."

She then kissed him, her face turned red and gripped the sheets.
For the past 5 minutes the made out, the nearly​ had sex. But stopped when they heard the knocking.

Miku actually took off her shirt, she was about to put it back on until door was kicked down.

Both of them were startled, Big brother entered, holding a fireman's axe.

"At least do it somewhere else, not where people are sick

"I find it ironic, you two were about to make a baby, in a place where babies are born".

"Well, she can't have one. Due to her not having any known reproductive organs".

"Then how come she can feel his....".

"Ask Utaha that question, I'm a soldier, not a goddamn engineer".

"Utaha was right, the future is now!".

Miku
"Do you mind giving us some privacy!?".

"Of course, but you need to get the hell out of here before the hospital kicks both of you out".

Miku
"I should get ready for my trip, we can continue this on the plane ride😄".

"At least you save a fortune on protection".

"Shut up".

Miku
"Seriously​, I need to put my clothes back on".

Both boys left the room, she got dressed. Y/N got out of bed, hugging her, and soon walking out the room.

"Let's head out, I guess".