Background

I was known to be the most sassiest girl back in Ohio. Fun fact, we were warriors back on our tribe. Yes, we belong to a tribe before. Thats when the government literally turned down our village and tents and everyone went in separate places. I still remember the flames, the fire.

How I almost died to try to save my little brother. He was my everything. Dad and mom was always busy in being the village chief. Gladly mom pulled me before the huge fabric with fire fell on top of me.

We moved to Chicago then, like nothing happened. Were not naive, we knew the history of this home. And that guy who showed up 3am in the morning? Is one of the devil's worker. Why did we still came you ask? Were not that scared. We were born and trained to be thought. If youre weak in our tribe? You'll be hit by thin strong bamboo sticks and they'll let put those things you feared near you more.

I was just shock this morning. Well of course, if a boy suddenly shows up 3am beside your bed and asked you to follow him will you be like "Oh sure lets go stranger that just showed up few minutes ago in my room which In clearly dont know how you came in."

No stupid. Even if he's cute and shit, you still dont know what kind of dirty mud lives inside him.

I ate another scoop of my cereal, mom was unpacking some carved jars she had made back in the tribe. Dad was trying formal suits, trying to fit in the community although his tattoos were visible everywhere.

"Andrea," mom called and I instantly looked up at her, "Me and your dad will go out and look for job offers around town. Will you be ok to stay here alone?"

My head screamed "No!" because when I said you should be though I was talking about terrorist, trespassers, wild animals, and more not a freaking ghost! Ok I admit Im not that though but ghost and devils scares me sometimes.

And second thought, I dont wanna tag tail along my parents and find jobs.

"I'll be fine here mom, just bring me home those yummy circle ones the woman gave us--"

"Donuts?"

"Yes yes donuts!" My face lightened. When we came here in Chicago a woman offered us small circle kind of sweets and thats when I met donuts. Never thought it would be so yummy.

After everything I went back to my room. Mom and dad left minutes back and all I plan to do is try to search around stuff and get used to this cellphone.

"So Google is where you search things blah lala--"

*Dug*

Strong chilly wind came inside from my window that made me shiver. I felt him.

"Cmon,"

"Stop it. I said I dont wanna." I told him. I placed down my phone and looked at him, "where are we even going?"

"Down the basement." He answered softly than ever

"Uhmm what the heck are we even gonna do there mister... err.."

He chuckled, "Milo"

"mister Milo!" I sassily asked him, well more like scream.

"We'll just watch some clips with others. Cmon, It'll be fun." His voice was pushing me. Like its making me curious than ever. I guess this wont hurt right? I looked down my phone and speedly removed the locked password and dialed 911 but didnt press call. I locked my phone and stood up. "Fine, lets go."

Stupid fucker me.

His lips twitched into a small smirk and his eyes squinted alittle, "Good girl."