sweet

"Stay away from him." Emma told me in the middle of the night. She appeared on my door.

"Why? He's the one coming here."

"Because he has too. But you need to stop. Ignore him. You're killing him!" Emma's voice yelled. She yelled. She looked so mad, she was fuming.

I was confused.

"What is happening? What did Bughuul do to him?"

I didn't know why but saying his name infront of her makes it wrong. It's like I'm forbidden to say his name at all.

Emma glared at me before disappearing.

Sighing, I slumped back down at bed.

The next morning I woke up with a rope and a vintage camera at the end of my bed.

I took it unconsciously.

"Worthless!" My ears perked. I looked out the window and saw dad whipping a rope at mom. Mom was lying down the grass crying hard.

My fist balled. My heart was beating fast. My eyes went dark. I was fucking furious.

I went down, out the yard. I took the rope and appeared behind dad. Without thinking, I slinged the rope at his neck and pulled it, trying hard to snap his neck but no matter what force I apply I just cant.

Dad cant breath, thats for sure, trying to remove the rope.

"Do it." Milo growled behind me.

Tears rolled down my eyes as I let go the rope. Dad breathed in loud and swiftly punched me.

"You fucking kid. You think you can kill me?" He laughed maniacly

I spat out blood and looked up at him.

"Kill him, Andrea." Emma roared

"He's killing your mom." Ted growled

"Finish him." Milo whispered behind me.

I cant let them have what they want. I will loose and Bughuul will win. I just cant. But at the same time I want to kill him. I want to tie his neck and snap it in half.

What should I do.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

× Short update! ♡ Please comment and tell me if its going boring or something ×