The First Film

I sneaked down the basement with Emma and Milo. I was so careful not even an ant would jump because of my steps. Milo let me go first so he could shut the basement door.

Emma went ahead into a small wooden chest and kneeled down to get something inside it.

"Hey, Ted." Milo suddenly said calmly without looking at the boy who showed up next  to me and Milo.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked the boy with a hair like brown and blonde.

"Milo told me we're watching a movie." He looked at me, his eyes looked dead with black circles underneath his eyes but he was smiling weakly. "I brought mine." He raised a disc with his two palms with words written Fishing Trip

Ted walked passed us with a smug smile as Milo watched him, he then looked at me, "shall we?"

I hesitantly nodded. Emma brought out a projector out of the chest.

Milo sat down next the projector,  infront of a screen and I sat next to him. He looked down at me and smiled, at my peripheral view Emma and Ted was fixing the tape.

"You'll love this." Ted looked at me and I had to crouch down to see him next to Emma. I looked at Milo and he was watching the film happily.

 I looked at Milo and he was watching the film happily

A family was happily fishing. A man was on a boat with a little boy, it was Ted! I'm not entirely sure because they were talking in the film but only a disturbing background music was playing.

Then, it flashed four people tied into a rope with a white sack on their. The camera turned it upside down.

I gasp as I saw the family was hanging upside down, tied into something and their hands were tied behind their backs.

Out of the blue an alligator jumped out the water and ate the fathers head. I closed my eyes and looked away, terrified.

"Milo what the fuck is this." I screamed in terror with my eyes still closed. I was hyperventilating.

I heard the tape clicked meaning the film was over.

"It was funny." Ted said and Emma chuckled.

"You are all twisted!" I yelled as I forgot they were devils.

Devils..

I'm with devils right now.

I stood up and looked at them, they all stood up with demon in their eyes.

"Chill out, Andrea" Emma told me, her face all disgusted.

"Lets watch another film." Milo was excited, his face was all light and his eyes was sparkling.

I snapped, "ARE YOU FUCKING--!"

Milo and Ted both shushed me quietly that made my mouth instantly shut.

(pretend its a girl on the pic 😝)

"Don't want to wake your mom and dad do you now?" Milo looked at me with a victory smile.

I sigh, I'm done.

"Goodnight guys.." I said with sadness and fear as I went up back to my room where I felt them looking at my figure walking away.