Bughuul

Stunned.

His face is broken.

"Do you fear me?"

There was an unexplainable crack on his forehead.

I was scared

"I'm Inhuman."

And another crack on his right lips that goes to his cheek.

He moved close to me. My breath hitched. I got a clear sight of his dull eyes. Pure white.

"Scared." He whispered at my ear but I can feel his eyes on me.

I breathed.

"You don't scare me."

he backed off alittle, the broken pieces on his face slowly fading.

"I want to help you."

shit.

He laughed. It was not a human laugh. Siren laugh. It was so high pitched it stinged my ears.

"You can't help me. Us."

I placed a brave face and furrowed my brows. "What if I can?"

His face was back to normal. Clean. Beautiful.

I held his hand and his features flinched but he refused to show it.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me, "Let me help you." I smield encouragingly

"Andrea--"

Both my window glass suddenly shattered. The tiny broken pieces falling down the wooden floor.

Milo pulled away his hand and stood up like a flash.

I looked sideways at my window.

My closet doors repeatedly banging open and close, its hinges slowly breaking.

"M-Milo what's happening?!" I yelled worriedly.

"I'm sorry." Milo yelled nowhere. He wasnt looking at me.

I gasped, pushing my feet at my bedsheets to move back.

Milo stiffened when a hand was place from behind. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"B-Bughuul."

The lights flickered on and off, my closet doors vigorously banging open and close, everything is spinning

"Stop."

Milo was begging. The infamous Bughuul is now in my room.

Dirt face. He had eyes like spiderman's mad suit instead it was black. He has a shoulder length hair looking dry. His mouth looked like it was sew shut and blurry.

Milo was scared. I can feel it. And he's annoyed how he's scared. He has his eyes close and head hung low.

Milo looked up, at me with pleading eyes before they disappeared and all possessed happenings at my room stopped.

"Andrea?" The door opened and mom came in crying. She knelt down the floor and touched my face with her eyes speedly checking if I was hurt.

"What happened here?!" Dad bursted in, looked at my shattered windows, then at me.

"Why did you came up late?" I cried.

"We just heard a loud yell from you and we came rushing up here." Mom stared at me with worried eyes.

I didnt yell..

"O-oh."

She caressed my hair and dad knelt down the shattered glass taking a closer look

"Did a robbery break this? Why didnt we hear the glass breaking?" Dad asked

"It was loud ." I sobbed, making mom caress my back softly

"You sleep at our room tonight ok?"

I nodded at mom.

Mom made a small space for me to sleep at their room. She kissed my forehead and bid me goodnight before pulling the blanket to her body and closed her eyes.

The door was slightly open waiting for dad.

I sigh as I closed my eyes.

I perked up when I heard hard shoes tapping against the wooden floor.

I looked up as the sound came closer and closer. Maybe it was dad. But no. It wasnt just 2 steps.

Dad passed the door looking stiff and just staring straight ahead, but someone was behind him. Bughuul had his hands on dad's shoulders. He slowly turned his head at me as he pass giving me goosebumps.