Clue

I wanted to get everything done.

I went down the basement and glanced to see the ghost kid, but Milo was no where in sight.

"Somebody's late." Ted spoke in sarcasm. They had their back at me, staring at the projector screen.

"Where's Milo?" I asked, walking closer to them.

"Bughuul has him." Emma hunged down her head, and their heads slowly turned towards me, "Because of you." Her voice became dark and low and at the same time a loud crack burst that swiftly turned their faces into dirt cracks like Milo's.

                          • • • • • • •

"We wont stop, Andrea." Emma appeared infront of me with the ghost kids. I took a step back due to their sudden appearance.

"What are you doing here?"

I was at the backyard trying to draw the bird that was staying at our tree.

Emma looked at me with tired eyes, then at the bird , then at me.

I yelled in shock. The bird fell on the ground with its neck snapped back and stained in crimson blood.

I turned around at Emma but they were gone. My breath stopped, my asthma was attacking again. I grabbed my sketch pad and quickly ran inside.

The scene of the bird's grotesque kept replaying on my mind. The crack. The blood. The disarangged form.

I sat down breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath. Once I got ahold of my breathing I opened my sketch pad. I got to flashback those little drawing I did when I was 10. The scene at the tribe, the traditions, our logo, everything. I ran my hands down the outlines and turned the next page.

It was someone, someone I dont know.

I turned another page, it was the same drawing but it had more features.

Then another page, its starting to form a face. It had a red face with small paintings of black.

Another page, it had hairs with small horns on its head.

And the last page made me back off.

It was a demon drawing with red paint written tick tock one two three

Its like everything stopped. Everything went silent. Except, I can hear my wall clock's tick and tock so loud.

"One, Two, Three." Sound of children counting and playing rang in my mind.

"St-Stop!" I roared.

My room went spinning. I got to fall down the chair while yelling. I covered my ear so loud but the sounds were in my head.

The ghost kids were suddenly infront of me counting one two three

"E-Emma, Stop." I begged

"Four, Five, Six."

"We'll never stop."

She raised a large blade and was about to hit me with it.

"FUCK!" i jolted up from my sleep. My forehead all covered with sweat and my breath was rapid.

I glanced side to side as I tried to compose myself.

Shaking my head, I went down to grab a glass of water.

"Mom?"

Shocked.

Not again.

No no not again.

"You fucking slut!" He swinged his fist at her face. She went flying to the table as her head smashed against the stand.

"Mom!" I ran towards mom

No no not again.

Mom was unconsious. Her head was bleeding so much it left stains at the floor.

Dad glared down at us and left the room.

I cried hard.

We don't have a telephone landline and I dont know where the hospital is.

I helped mom up, carrying her from her arms and dragged her carefully to the couch.

I grabbed a basin, placed warm water on it, took a cloth and went back to mom.

Sobbing, I patted the cloth on her forehead where the bleeding was and wiped the blood away from her face.

While mopping the blood from the kitchen, I glanced out to see Dad drinking whiskey.

I sigh, running back up to my room.

"Hey.."

That familiar voice. I turned around and tears started rolling down my face.

"Please, watch another film with me."

I couldnt speak. All I could do was stare at him and cry. I wanted to ask him tons of questions but my mouth seems to shut up.

He went close to me, caressed his thumb at my cheek softly, "please."

"Where have you been?" I cried.

He stared down at me with his brows furrowed, "It doesnt matter."

I followed him as he led me down the basement. I could feel the sharp stares of the ghost kids at me.

"This ones his." Emme tilted her head at one guy.

Through out the movie I just stared at the movie with bored eyes. All I could think about was getting my father done. I want him gone.

"I WANT HIM GONE."

They all turned their heads at me, the crack on their neck was loud.

"Lets get this over." Milo whispered with a bad smile on his lips.