Chapter 1

N's POV

The cold air around me made it nearly impossible to breath. But still I got faster and faster with every step. I had the feeling of someone following me. While the cold air started to hurt in my throat and I had to cough here and then and as I looked back and saw someone who came closer and closer.... I started to run. I ran faster than ever. I ran for my life. I mean not that I wasn't used to this, I was living on the street but.. I never ran that fast. The person stopped following me at one point. And I stopped as well. I seemed to be safe. Wrong thought. I only felt a strong arm around my waist and I smelled something really chemical and it kinda made me dizzy. I thought I would fall but the person was catching me and he looked at me, I felt it. "Why" was the only thing I said because I started to black out.

"Ugh... What?" I said and looked around. I was sitting on the ground in a ... I don't know it looked like a jail back in time. The times where there where princesses and princes. It looked horrible and it also smelled horrible. I stood up slowly and looked around. There was no window. And only one tiny candle which lightened my cell. I looked around and the first thing I saw, was a bed. It was already bloody. "Okay Hakyeon.. don't freak out now... don't freak out you will survive!" I told myself and kept looking around. I was locked in a small cell and I had a bed and a candle.  I looked outside. Everything was dirty like my cell and as I was looking around, someone came down the stairs. And that someone was handsome. He was pale skinned and his hair fell perfectly in his face. It was as black as his eyes. He was slightly taller than me and he was wearing a suit. He opened the door to my cage and kept walking towards me. I backed away but hit the wall. My breath quickened. "P-Please don't hurt me!" Wow Hakyeon. Seriously? This is what you are saying? "Don't worry my masterpiece, I won't hurt you! I'll just complete you... There are missing details... and today I'll start with your hands. Please give them to me" My hands were shaking and the rest of my body was shaking as well but I gave him my hands. He pulled out a knife and started to cut my Fingers. Not just randomly, no. He started to cut around my joints. The blood, that was running down my hands scared me. I was in pain but... actually it wasn't that bad. I stood still and didn't move. I wanted to know what he was up to. And as he was done, I could see it. He was a puppeteer. And I was on my best way to become his puppet. "Everything of you is so perfect! You are the one. You will become my masterpiece. Your smooth and perfect brown skin, your excellent body... too bad that I don't have the time to look at you more... But the time will come. Now go and get some sleep, beautiful creature." He kissed my forehead softly and instead of fear, I felt happy. And I also blushed. He saw and chuckled. "Sleep well my dear" He turned around and left me alone.

At first I just stood there and  was confused of my feelings. But I threw these thoughts aside before I walked around in my cell. The pain in my hands was not that bad. I knew worse. The blood flew down and dropped on the ground whenever there was too much of it. Actually, he just cut a few places and the bleeding wasn't that bad- why the hell am I protecting my abuser? Maybe because of the things he said... nobody ever thought of my skin as "perfect". Nobody ever saw something he could call beautiful in my body. He did. Neither way I had to get out of there. I kept looking around. No window... no other escape than the door he came through. What would wait for me behind this door? Maybe he was just waiting for me to try... I didn't knew what to do anymore. He was thinking of something else. I accidently threw the candle down and the light was gone. "I said, go to sleep" His harsh voice hit me. It came out of nowhere and all of the sudden. I looked up and saw a camera. The blinking red light followed me into my dreams this night. If someone would have told me then, how I would behave towards him, I'd call him crazy.