Chapter 2

The Light was turned on and everything went white. I blinked twice before I could see anything. There actually were lamps on the ceiling. I just didn't  notice them before. He was walking down the stairs. He was here. The only one that ever called me perfect while everyone else just ignored or bullied me for my skin or never even talked to me.

"Good morning, my masterpiece." He said smiling and came closer to me. "Good morning" I answered him and couldn't help but smile. The smile should vanish soon enough. The person entered my cage and looked at me. He walked around me majestic and hungry like a lion. A lion. That was a good way to describe him. "Undress" He suddenly ordered. "What? No! " I answered. The lion-like man looked at me in disbelieve. "Do what I say" He growled and I gulped. But I stayed strong. I didn't wanted to get naked in front of him. I made a terrible mistake. Leo, how I named him, got a whip and started to hit me like crazy. I was on the ground, begging for him to stop but he wouldn't stop it at all. As he finally ended this torture, he undressed me himself and looked at me longing. Like he wanted my body so desperately...

He started touching me and stroking my back slowly as he looked at me. Again, like a lion that surrounded his food. He looked at my elbows and my knees. Then he got out his knife and started cutting around my joints again. Of course it hurt but I was keeping my mouth shut and I let him do whatever he wanted. I was caged in this situation and there was no way I would get out of this alive. How should I? He was everywhere and I... I was weak. He made me. At the moment he stopped, I was thinking. Do you want to leave this place Hakyeon? Do you really wanna go out where everyone treats you like shit because you're darker than everyone else? No you don't. But do you want to stay here, lose all your blood and... die? No you don't. So what do you do? Die or get tortured on and on?

I decided that I wanted to get tortured and not to die. "You're so perfect.... Every inch of your Body, your hair, your eyes.... " He came closer to me again and looked directly into my eyes. "I can still see myself in your eyes... what a pity... Well... we do have enough time to change that sparkling into a nice dark and submissive black? What do you think?"

My brain told me to run. My heart told me to stay. I couldn't listen to what was wrong or what was right. His eyes were so warm... His scent was calming me down. What was this strange thing I felt whenever he was coming closer?

I nodded like a weak willed jerk. What was this whole thing about? "Good then... I brought you something to eat and a radio. You can dance whenever you want now and eat enough. Unhealthy looks ugly." Leo placed some things on the bed. One of them was a basket with food in it. The other thing was a radio. I looked at both things and then after Leo. "See you later, masterpiece." He said and locked my cage before he walked away. Seeing the food made me happy. It was bread and water but still, I was thankful. I knew he wanted to take care of me. I knew he wanted me to be healthy. And I wanted to stay forever with him here.

I ate my food as his voice came through the thing next to the camera. "Don't forget to dance. Dance for me, Hakyeon." I looked up to the camera and nodded.

Then I danced. I started to think of a choreography. But my thoughts were going somewhere else. How did he know about the dance thing? How did he know that I have been a dancer for my whole life? He must have watched me then. Was he after me for my whole life? And I never noticed?

I tried not to think about it and just kept dancing. I danced for the rest of the day. So as he came to me in the evening, I was breathing hard and looked at him. His eyes followed the sweat, that was running down my spine and chest. "I came to say good night." He said and I smiled. But then I started to feel... unwell. "Sir, I'm sorry that I ask but... May I go to the toilet?" "Ahh I thought this question would come sooner... But okay." He took a scarf out of his Jacket and laid it around my head before he tied it together. I couldn't see anything. Leo took my hand and walked with me. He got me upstairs. There were a lot of stairs. "I hope you can pee while someone's in the same room." I shrugged and sat down on the toilet. I had no other choice but to sit. He had my eyes tied up.

As we came into my cage again, he took the scarf away and I sat down on the bed. He told me to lay down and I did. Leo got a blanket from under the bed and laid it over my body. "Good night, puppet." He said and kissed my forehead while he turned off the light. With a load of thoughts, I fell asleep.