Chapter 4

The day was still young. And I must've sit behind the door for a long while. But finally, he came in. This was my chance. I took the moment and ran. I ran upstairs and searched for the door. It was opened... Why? Why was it opened? I shook my head and ran. Why wasn't he following me?" I asked myself and kept running. My answer to this question came fast.

An unbearable pain went through my body. Starting from my neck, it felt like I would burn from the inside. I fell down and now I finally noticed the collar around my neck. I tried to get it away but I got more and more weak as I tried it. And finally, I fainted.

I woke up and I was still in pain. My wrists were burning and hurting. I looked up to them and knew why they were hurting. He tied me up to the ceiling. I looked down to my feet. They could nearly reach the ground... nearly. "And I thought you'd be perfect..." He had his whip again. And he hit me with it really hard so I had to moan in pain. "I thought you would be a good boy.." Again he hit me and the whip dug it's way in to my flesh to create a stinging pain that burned in to my brain forever.

"You don't seem to suffer enough..." "Wh-what? I- I do!" I said fast and started to panic. He took a bandage to lay it around my eyes and suddenly, my vision went black.

Everything was quiet till I heard a zipper. And till I realized, what was going on, it was already too late.

Pain was everything I felt as he shoved himself inside of me and a soft moan escaped his mouth while I could do nothing but scream. My pain seemed to make him enjoy it even more.

He indeed gave me some time to get used to his cock but it still hurt as he started to move in and out while biting my neck. He bit me... but never hard enough to leave marks. He wanted my skin to be nice and at least create the feeling that it was untouched and innocent. Even though... It wasn't anymore. He started to slowly move in and out and the pain was still bearable. Till he started to go faster.

He moaned, I screamed. But I... I started to feel good because I could make him moan. My mind was blurry and I didn't understand anything anymore.

While the pain in my ass started to ghost away, I felt a weird kind of lust starting to come up and my whole body started to react to him. My mind screamed and told him to stop but my body wanted him to go faster. And as my mind gave up, I started to moan along with him, to throw my head back, begging him to bite me more, begging him to fuck me faster, harder, and more rough.

I enjoyed every thrust, moaned with every bite, moaned, every time his tongue touched my skin. A nice pressure started to build up as Leo reached for my cock and started to rub over my tip, creating a soft feeling along with the pressure. But as soon as I came close, he stopped with his movement and he laid his hand hardly around my cock so that the pressure got even bigger but I... couldn't release. I whimpered and my body was shaking. But Leo didn't care. He got closer to my ear and he whispered. "It's not time yet. You need to suffer more, my masterpiece." I whimpered again.

He started to move again. He pulled himself out, positioned himself and shoved himself in hard and fast. I screamed because the pressure in my body got higher and higher and I couldn't do anything against it.

Leo treated me like a toy. He ripped me apart and I loved it. I loved every thrust, every inch of his dick that was buried inside of me, every time it hurt, every time he sank his teeth into my skin like the wild lion he was, I felt good. I felt more than good.

He came closer. I could feel it because he started to lose his rhythm and pounded inside  me like a wild animal. As he came, he let me release as well. His cum... I could feel it run down my thighs as he pulled himself out. Then he took the thing around my eyes away.

I looked on to the ground and closed my eyes. He pulled out a knife and started to cut around my joints of my shoulders. I was okay with the pain because it basically went along with the pleasure of his cum that ran down my thighs.

As he was done, he loosened up the ropes and carried me to my bed. He laid me down and placed the blanket over my naked body. "Don't ever do such a thing again... Or your master needs to punish you even more than that. Because that... my cute little masterpiece... was only the beginning." He whispered this and kissed my forehead. "Master?" Leo looked at me and he gave all his attention to me. Only to me. "Will you keep me warm when it's cold?" I asked a bit unsure.

Leo suddenly smiled softly. "I will keep you warm when it's cold. I will keep you safe when the world is about to end. And I l keep you will make you smile when all you want to do is cry." Leo stroked my cheek softly.

"I will protect you so no one else will ever hurt you again. So no one else will... touch you again."

He kissed my forehead again and never in my entire life... I had the feeling of someone loving me.

No one ever let me feel like this but you, Master.

"Good night."