Chapter 3

I woke up in the next morning and... I was chained up. I looked up and gasped. Dark, penetrating and stinging eyes met mine. He looked at me. He was intimidating me with his looks... His eyes were so dark and filled with lust...
His fingertips were roaming over my skin. He was so soft that I closed my eyes in enjoyment. And it felt so good that it didn't bother me to expose my skin for him. He started to softly play with my nipples and I gasped with my eyes still closed. A chuckle escaped his mouth. It pulled me out of my comforting zone. I started to realize what he was doing with my body. It was MY body. And he was touching me against my will! Was it even against my will? My mind was split in half. One was begging him to continue but the other half wanted to fight and escape from this. "You like it when I touch you like this, don't you?" Again, one of his soft chuckles. I turned my head. I didn't want him to know how I felt. Leo didn't like that. He grabbed my head and turned it, so I would face him. "Show me your eyes!" He commanded. His deep growl made me shiver and I looked up to him with goosebumps all over my body. He looked into my eyes and he still found himself in them. A slight smile appeared on his face. "The time will come, where your soul will break and you'll be mine only." I didn't understand but.. I would soon enough.

Leo reached out for my hand and looked at my fingers which were slowly healing. He softly kissed me where he hurt me before. "I'm glad you're doing well" He said as he loosened the handcuffs around my feet and hands. He helped me up and placed my naked body in the middle of the room just to ghost around me like a lion. Like he always did. I was standing still, fearing that he would hurt me if I'd dare to move. Leo suddenly stopped moving around me and grabbed my ass. "What a perfect shape." He said to himself and pressed me against the wall. I suddenly panicked and tried to escape from his grip. While trying, I hit him.

The world stopped spinning for a moment. Leo held his cheek, where I hurt him. I was holding my breath as his lion gaze hit me.

Next thing I know was me on the ground, whimpering, screaming and crying out for help while he kept hitting me with the whip. He didn't even think of stopping. And if I wouldn't  have said the following words, then maybe I would have died right there. "Master, please ... forgive me master! Please Master forgive me. I swear I will never hit you again!" I was begging for him to stop. And.. he did. Leo smiled softly and sat next to me on the ground and stroked my hair. "What a good boy you are..." He said and I looked up to him, hoping I would find an answer to all of this. Hoping, I'd understand what was happening right now. What was happening with my mind? It felt like... I ... I wanted to behave, I wanted to be good just for him. But.. but that wasn't real, right? That wasn't the real me. It couldn't be! Where was the Hakyeon that survived because he was strong and never let people get him down? He was gone. He was lost in the eyes of his abuser. "From now on, I want you to call me master. Got it?" He asked and I nodded. "Yes master." Leo smiled. "Good night, masterpiece." He said and left me alone. I crawled to my bed and sat down there. My back hurt and I still felt the blood running down my back and it went over the not opened wounds. It felt like my skin was burning me alive. But I was too tired to think about it. I fell back in to the sheets and closed my eyes. My heart was dizzy but my head got a bit clear as I felt the pain. I needed to escape. That's what I thought. And I already had a plan.