0.9

My teacher told me to never let anyone control me because that's not who I am.

My sister says it's abusive.

My closest friends say he's controlling.

He says he's sensitive and jealous and worried. That must mean I'm insensitive and careless and unconcerned.

When we get into fights, he pulls the "I do more in the relationship" card. Or the "I love you more than you love me" one.

I don't know why he would say that when he knows that's my biggest fear when it comes to relationships.

I don't know why he would say those things and then the next day say that I am the greatest girlfriend ever or that he's thankful for me and all I do for him.

Make up your mind. You're confusing me.

He says he's not controlling, but how does he not see it? He made me promise to tell him every time whenever I'm going to go somewhere.

He threatened to break up with me when I posted a picture of me on snapchat right after I got out the shower. My shoulders were barely even showing. He blew up my phone with angry questions, curse words, and threats to leave me. He said later that he didn't really mean any of it.

I just thought I looked pretty.

Say what you mean and mean what you say. You're confusing me.

He said he doesn't like me hanging with other people because he doesn't get to talk to me a lot or he doesn't get to see me. He asked my to stop going on field trips with my friends or hanging with them. I said no, and he got angry.

You asked, so you shouldn't expect me 100% to agree. Stop getting mad at me for wanting to be with my friends.

When I tell him I'm going to hang with them, he asks me not to. I try my best to be calm before asking why. He says he doesn't ever get to see me.

You see me more than my best friends do, and I actually have classes with them. This is even without hanging together on the occasional weekend with him.

I told her I'm staying in hopes of changing him. I want to make him see things differently but, it hurts. It hurts me. I feel so stressed and overwhelmed and uncomfortable

Honestly, I noticed I feel like there's a lighter weight on my shoulders when he's not around at school. He feels like a dark cloud looming over me.

I just want the sun back.