Chapter 1: Isabella Amber Cimorelli

A/N: I have this written somewhere else as well, so if you see it there, just let me know what website amd under what author before you click to report it for plagurism. I'll probably update more often here though.

Chapter 1: Isabella Amber Cimorelli

"C'mon Bella! Please?" My older sister Dani asked me for the tenth time that morning.

"NO! Everyone knows I'm the black sheep in this family," I responded.

Dani sighed, "Fine. But I know you aren't the black sheep since we don't have one in this family."

"Yeah...sure we don't."

"You're welcome to join us if you want."

"Don't get your hopes up."

"DANI!" Christina screamed from downstairs, "HURRY UP!"

Dani left, leaving me alone with the computer and webcam. I sighed and turned back to the screen.

"And that is why I couldn't sing for you right now."

"Do you ever plan on telling them you really can sing?" my boyfriend, Jack Robbinson asked.

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Isn't Christina and Lauren's birthday coming up?"

"Yeah. Why? What does that have to do with-"

It suddenly struck me.

"NO! NO! NO WAY! I am not performing at their birthday party!"

"Why not?!"

"You heard what I told my sister! I'm trying to keep them thinking I'm the black sheep."

"Why though?"

"Because I don't want to be known because I can sing. I want to be known for something else."

"Your brothers sing. Yet they aren't famous from it."

"Because they aren't in a band. Also, because they're our brothers. After Mike left the group, Christina and Katherine decided to just let the boys join if they want to. They don't want to ask them."

"Wouldn't they do the same with you?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm a girl."

"What's that gotta do with anything?"

"Cimorelli is basically an all girls group. They'll have some guys here and there, but only for like one song. Since I'm the youngest girl, my parents expected me to join 2 years ago, when I was 10, like Dani and Lauren did. 10 is basically the youngest you can be to join."

"So why didn't you?"

"I JUST TOLD YOU LIKE 5 MINUTES AGO!"

There was silence. Well, as silent as you can get with six sisters singing downstairs. I should probably elaborate at this point.

My name's Isabella Amber Cimorelli. I'm pretty sure you know my siblings because of my last name, so I'll skip that part. I'm 12 years old, the youngest girl, and the 9th kid out of 12(crazy right?). You're probably thinking 'Since she's a Cimorelli, she must be a good singer!' and you're right. I am. But my family doesn't know. You see, I didn't want to be known as just a good singer. I mean, don't get me wrong. I like music, but I want to do something more with my life. Which is why I'm also the only Cimorelli that's not homeschooled. Yes you read correctly. I'm the one who is NOT homeschooled. Why? Like I said. I want to do more with my life. I'm really into science. Mostly geneology, so that's probably what I'll pursue in college.