PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!

Hi everyone.

As I mentioned in Four More, my summer break was mostly taking courses and even though I've started school again, I am working on trying to update more often on here. However, unfortunately, I cannot say the same for this story at the moment. Before you all start throwing tomatoes at me or stoning me, let me explain.

When I started this story, it was 2014. It was a much more creative time for me then, and I had a lot more time to actually use those ideas. Additionally, in those 4 years, Cimorelli has gone through so many amazing changes such as moving to Nashville, producing tons of new music, and CHRISTINA AND NICK'S ENGAGEMENT(XD XD XD XD So happy for them!!)! While all of these changes are so amazing and awesome, it has been hard to keep up with these changes while keeping the story a little off canon and timely. School has also just kept me super busy and distracted, making me lose ideas and by the time I do remember them, it's hard for me to figure out just where exactly I want those ideas to go. 

Because of this and smaller things going on in my life, I'm going to be putting this story on hiatus status for the moment. I am so grateful to all of you readers-fans and haters-who have supported this story, regardless of if you've been following it since the beginning 4 years ago, or if you literally just started reading 4 minutes ago. I will hopefully come back to this story, but I feel that it is in the best interest that I take a break from this story at the moment. I will be updating all of the others with the exception of Cimorelli Love(and no, I'm not being biased towards my Cimorelli stories. With that book, I am just terrible at poetry[I AM WILLING TO POST YOUR OWN POEMS IF YOU WOULD LIKE! I WILL CREDIT YOU!]) and this book. 

Again, thank you to all who read and vote and comment on this book. I'm so sorry if I have disappointed you, but please know that I have a few ideas, but I'm trying to just work some stuff out for this story. While you're still here, please please PLEASE give the same love to my other stories on here and the ones coming up as well. I LOVE YOU ALL!

-YMS