Chapter 9: Confession Time(Or Is It?)

A/N: Hey guys. First, sorry it's taken me FOREVER to update. So much going on lately. Second, I still need help coming up with cover ideas for my first every youtube channel, so please comment those. And lastly, #BUYRENEGADE!!!!!!!

Chapter 8:

*Amy's POV(decided to do some one new :) )*

I'm stuck in a bedroom that's not even my own surrounded by my two oldest sisters and one of my younger sisters who are trying to get me and my other three sisters to confess to something while kind of staring us down and having us on guard and back to back like we're about to get punched or sumtin.

Gotta say. This situation could actually be a lot worse.

I have to admit though. It kind of feels like I'm in a James Bond movie or The Matrix and I'm like some super spy or whatever.

But anyways, back to my current situation. Chris and Kath are by the door, and since I share a room with those two, they'd figure out where I'm hiding in a matter of minutes, so that wouldn't work. Laur's by the window, but it's open so if the other three can create a diversion, maybe I can open the window in time and escape.

I look to my left. Lisa's right next to me. On the other side is Bella, so Dani must be behind me. I'm facing Lauren, so it'll be easier for me. Dani should be able to take down Christina and Kathrine with Lisa and Bella.

"Lisa," I whisper.

"Yeah Ames?"

"I have a plan to escape."

"Okay. How?"

"Dani's facing the door, right?"

"Yeah."

"Since you're closer to Dani, you and Bella can help her take down Chrissy and Kath."

"What about you and Lauren?"

"Lauren will probably try to grab me first, but I'll be able to get out since the window's already open."

"Okay. Then what about us three?"

"Only one of them is most likely gonna stay behind, so two of them will probably try to follow by opening the door while the other stays behind. Take that as your chance to either go through the window or follow through the door. The rest is up to you."

"So basically we're causing a diversion to cause a diversion?"

"Yup."

"Works for me."

We filled in Dan and Bells on the plan, and they agreed. By now, I think Chris, Kath, and Lolo were getting suspicious.

"What's all the whispering about?" Christina asked, eyeing us suspiciously.

We all said nothing. She took a step forward off the door. An advantage, I thought. Lisa and I shared a look and nodded.

"GO!" I yelled.

I took of towards Lauren. She reached out to try to defend herselc, but I dodged her and jumped out the window onto the ledge. Since we live in a two story house, the slide from one ledge to another wasn't too bad. I finally slid off and landed in the backyard. As soon as I gained my balance, I ran in the direction of the park. I guess it was good timing to because no sooner had I left that I heard the backdoor slide open.

A/N: Chapter 9 everyone!!! Please comment and vote!! Next chapter should be up soon!!!