Chapter 3: BUSTED!!

A/N: I won't reveal which sister this is just yet. If enough of you readers get it right....well, lets just say you'll find out sooner than you think. ;) So yeah. No telling who it is!!

*Somebody's POV*

I followed Bella out to the backyard, without her knowing of course. I saw her climb up the ladder that leads into the tree house. She looked around to make sure nobody was following her. Luckily, I was well hidden behind the wall, so she didn't see me. Once I saw her left foot slide into the gap that lead into our little 'home in the air', as Bella calls it, I was about to go climb up myself, but stopped and retreated back to my hiding place when I heard somebody climbing over the fence.

Out if habit, I grabbed the nearest water gun, which was still pretty full(the guys never seem to empty them out), and held it ready in case I needed to shoot at them. I crouched low and waited.

I saw four fingers over the edge of our fence, then a hand, then an arm, then the climber's shoulder, and soon their whole body and head. It was just Jackson, my little sister's boyfriend. I relaxed a little bit, but was still suspicious. Why did he climb the fence? Why didn't he just knock on the front door or use the back gate? Then, I noticed that he had his guitar with him. What could he possibly need that for?

"Let's go follow them," somebody whispered in my ear. I jumped and spun around, pointing the water gun at them. Out of reflex, I ended up pulling the trigger and spraying that person. It turned out to just be one of my other sisters.

"Hey! What was that for?!" she whisper yelled, furious that I got her all wet.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly.

She sighed and grabbed my wrist, "Come on!"

My sister dragged me towards the treehouse where we just saw Jackson climb in. Of course, he closed the door as well, but it locks on the outside, so there wasn't any way possible they actually locked the door since we never put any really heavy furniture in there. Not even chairs! Both of us climbed to the top wood plank that served as a ladder rung. I slid over a little bit so we were both on the same level. We heard Bella and Jackson talking so we decided to eaves drop on them.

"So how exactly do you-" Jackson started, but the rest of his sentence was muffled. I guess Bella covered his mouth with her hand.

"Keep it down!" she whispered to him, "I don't want any of my family to find out, especially not the birthday girls."

My sister and I gave each other confused looks. Why doesn't she want the birthday girls to know? WHAT does she not want them to know? And more importantly, WHO ARE THE BIRTHDAY GIRLS?!

Well Bella, I thought, two of your older sisters just found out you've got a secret.

There's were about 20 seconds of silence, which I'm assuming meant Jack nodded and Bella took her hand off his mouth.

"Sorry," he said in what was just over a whisper,"but why don't you want them to know you can sing again?"

I heard Bella sigh, "Because if they do find out, they'll pressure me to be in the band, which I would gladly take up then offer if it weren't for the fact that I'd probably get the most hate. I mean, I know my sisters always tell each other that people hating on them on the internet are just people who are jealous, but they don't even know half the reality. They don't even know about Ashley and her crew."

My sister and I gave each other worried looks. What's going on with Bella and this Ashley girl? And what does she mean we don't know half the reality?

"Wait," Jack spoke, and by the tone of his voice he must be both surprised and concerned, "You mean to say that you havn't told your sisters you've been getting bullied at school for nearly 2 years?"

There was a pause, which I guess meant Bella shook her head. I heard Jack sigh, "I'm assuming this means you still havn't showed them your scars either?"

Once again a pause. Tears were threatening to fall. Bella self harmed? She's been getting bullied and didn't tell us? I looked over at my sister. She was already sobbing silently and had one hand holding the wooden plank while using the other to cover her mouth, I'm assuming so she doesn't end up screaming. I slowly started piecing things together. When Bella started in the 6th grade two years ago, she was fine. But then halfway through the school year, I remeber seeing her wearing long sleeves everyday. I thought she was just being her normal weird self and let it slide. During the summer, I remeber her buying a whole bunch of foundation and bracelets almost everyday. I thought she was starting to turn more into a girly girl which I didn't mind. Everyone's opinions changes. I never noticed that she was hurting.  She's my baby sister, AND I NEVER NOTICED!! I'M SUCH A HORRIBLE OLDER SIBLING!!!

"But it doesn't matter," Bella said, "Let's go before somebody comes looking for me."

I couldn't take it anymore. And by the looks of it, neither could my sister. I signaled to her saying that we'd enter the tree house on three, and she nodded. I counted on my fingers to three before opening the hatch and climbing in.

"You two aren't going anywhere," I said to Bella and Jackson. Both of them froze in their tracks.

A/N: Yeah I added in another sister.