The Worst Day Ever

DOVE WAS FINALLY ON A LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW!!! FINALLY!!! she killed it yesterday night😂💘^^
Harry's POV
I saw Mal sink. "Stay here" I told Mel. I dived back into the water. I got to her but her body looked lifeless. I freed her and picked her up bridal style. I reached the surface. I placed her gently on the platform. She wasn't breathing. I was going to do CPR on her. I was going in to breath into her mouth but Melody stopped me. "What are you doing?!" She yelled. "Relax I'm not trying to kiss your mother. I'm doing CPR. Do you want her to be alive or dead?!" I replied. I did CPR.
Mal's POV
I woke up coughing out water. I was breathing heavily which soon turned into crying. I hugged Melody. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked her. "I'm fine" she replied and I hugged her tightly. She went to get her towel. "Thank you so much for saving us" I told Harry and hugged him. We stayed in that position for a while. "You didn't think I was going to let you die, did you?" He said. I changed us all into dry clothes. "Um, Mal you're bleeding" he said. "What? Where?" I asked and looked around. "Your ankle" he replied. That's where the pain was! I felt pain inside of me but I didn't know where it was from. It was a really deep cut. "What happened? Why do I have a cut?" I asked. "Your feet were stuck in a fishing net and I'm guessing there was a hook and when I freed your legs the hook must've cut you" he said. He helped me up. I tried walking but I couldn't. It hurt too much. "May I?" He asked. I nodded in pain. He picked me up bridal style. He brought me in his car. We all drove to the hospital. We got there and Melody opened up my door. Harry picked me up and he ran inside. A doctor came to us right away. "What happened my lady" he said. "I was swimming. And I got caught in a fishing net and when Harry came to free me, one of the hooks cut me. And the cut is really deep" I explained. It was actually very painful. "Ok follow me" he said. He guided us to my room. We passed our friends who were outside of Ben's room. They all got up. "What happened?!" Evie asked. "Long story I just need to fix this because its sooooo painful" I said. Harry brought me in the room. It was next to Ben's. "Ok we're going to have to stitch that up right away. Its really deep wow" the doctor said. Harry placed me on the bed. Ben ran into the room. "Benny you're awake!" I said and hugged him. "What happened?" He asked. "I'll explain later but can we just really stitch this up. It hurts a lot" I said talking to Ben at first then to the doctor. "I'm sorry, but there are no operating rooms opened. We aren't doing an operation on you but we do do stitching in there. You might have to wait a while, unless you want me to do it in here?" He asked. "Just do it in here" I replied. "Ok let me go get my stuff" he said and left the room. "Thank you again. I actually thought I was going to die" I told Harry. I hugged him. "I'll leave you two alone. Come Mel" he said and left with Melody. "Ok so what happened?" He asked. "I was swimming in the Enchanted lake with Mel and Harry. And then Mel and I got stuck. We couldn't move. So I told Harry to save Mel first so he did. But it kept pulling me deeper and deeper into the water. At one point I saw black. So I thought I was dead. Then the next minute I'm coughing up water. Harry saved me and did CPR on me. Then he saw that I was cut on my ankle from one of the hooks of the fishing nets that I was caught in." I explained. "At least your safe" he said and hugged me tightly. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" he replied and kissed me. "Are you okay? That looked like a really bad hit. You were knocked out" I said. "I'm fine. Just a few bruises" he replied. "Like the one on your eye? How did you even get a bruise on your face, they tackled you from waist down!" I asked. Well when I was under all of them the captain punched me" he replied. "WHAT?!" I yelled. "Ben, do you know who the captain is?" I asked. "No why?" He replied. "Its Liam. He's the one that did this to you" I said. "What?!! We—" I cut him off by kissing him. I didn't feel like hearing him anymore. "Sorry I just don't feel like hearing you right now" I replied and he chuckled. We started making out. I stopped it though because I was laughing. "What's so funny?" He asked. "Its just that we make out like literally anywhere" I replied and we laughed. The doctor came back in. "Is Ben allowed to stay?" I asked. "Of course. But only him" he replied. I nodded. "So now Mal, I will num your leg and foot so you don't feel anything. I don't have to put you to sleep because its not somewhere where you would feel it even if its numbed. It might seem a little cold at first. Then its going to get tingly, got it?" He said and I nodded. He applied the cream all over my leg and foot. We waited a couple of minutes. "Do you feel anything?" He asked and poked my leg several times. "No. Not at all" I replied. He started. I looked at Ben and he took my hand. "This has been the worst day ever." I said. "I know" he replied and kissed my forehead softly. "At least you guys won though. No one was celebrating though. It was quite funny" I said and chuckled. "Why?" He asked. "Because you were knocked out. They kept playing because we had the ball but the ref didn't stop the play cuz we had the ball, anyways we scored and then they all rushed over to you and I" I explained. "You were there?" He asked. "Yeah. After you got tackled I ran onto the field. You were already out cold" I replied. "Why don't we go out tonight? Just us and the gang. Not the team and the kingdom" he asked. "We'll talk about this later" I replied and kissed his cheek.
1 hour later...
The doctor left to get my crutches. I had my stitches on I just had to wait 10 minutes. And my 10 minutes are now over so I can leave. The doctor came back in with crutches. "So Mal, use these for at least 24 hours. After that you can walk, but you'll be limping. In about a week from now you should be able to walk normally again" he said. "Thank you" I replied and smiled. Ben helped me off the bed. "Do you by any chance have sunglasses so no one can see my eyes? The ones I have you see my eyes threw the glasses" he asked. "Yes we do" he said. We went to the desk and he gave them to Ben. "Thank you" we both said at the same time and laughed. "No problem" the doctor replied. We walked to my friends. "Thank god you both are okay" Carlos said. "We're fine" I replied. "So who's up to go to a restaurant with us? You know for winning" Ben asked. "If its just us then sure" Jay said. "Ya just us. I don't really want a big party" Ben replied. "I can't. I just remembered I have Veronica's birthday to go to. I'll meet up with you guys after though" I said. We went home. Ben helped me upstairs. We got in our room and I flopped onto the bed. Ben laughed. He came onto the bed and hovered over me. I giggled and he kissed me hard. "I love you" I said and cupped his face. "I love you way more" he replied and kissed me passionately. "I'm so tired" I said. "Well why don't you sleep a little baby" he replied. "Only if you're gonna sleep with me" I said. "Of course" he replied and kissed me softly. He layed his head on my chest. He wrapped his arms around me. "Am I hurting you?" He asked. "Not at all. Just watch my ankle" I replied. He nodded. I kissed his forehead. My hand was in his hair and the other on his back.
1 hour later...
"Mal, Ben wake up" Evie whispered. I woke up but Ben didn't. "What time is it?" I asked. "6 o'clock" she replied. "Shit we're late. We'll meet you downstairs in a sec" I whispered. She left. "Benny wake up" I whispered and kissed him softly. "Hey" he yawned and smiled. "We have to go" I said. He got off of me and helped me off the bed. "Can you get my clothes please?" I asked. I used my crutches and went into the bathroom. "What do you want to wear?" He asked. "Just pick any outfit" I replied and did my makeup quickly. Ben came into the bathroom with my clothes. "Thanks, now can you help me put it on?" I asked. "I'd love to" he replied and smirked. I placed my crutches against the wall. I held onto Ben. He helped me put my skirt on. "Thanks Benny-Boo" I said and chuckled. "We agreed you won't call me that anymore. I'm not gonna help you" he said. "You would never leave me struggling" I replied. He sighed "You're right" he said and I kissed him. My skirt was on. "Why don't you help me with my top" I said and smirked. "You can do it" he replied. "Oh so you don't want to help with my shirt?" I asked. "No no no I do" he said with a smirk. He kissed me multiple times and took my shirt off. I turned around so we were both facing towards the mirror. I looked at him threw the mirror. He had his hands on my belly and I had my hands on top of his. He rubbed his thumb back and forth. I smiled. "I can't wait to finally have a third, well fourth in this case" he said and I laughed. He meant he can't wait to have a third baby that's ours. Melody is our child in a way but she's not. "Ben, what if he or she doesn't make it, like the other 2?" I asked teary eyed. He turned me around to face him. He cupped my face. "He or she is going to make it. Babe you can't think like that. This one will happen. I know it" he said and kissed my head softly. I smiled and hugged him. "Now can I have my shirt?" I asked. "Oh ya sorry" he replied and picked it up from the floor. I put it on while he went to get dressed. I wore